Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Take out Kim Jong-un, al-Assad or Ahmadinejad? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Let me see

Assad persecutes his own people but that's about it.

Kim Jong Un has nuclear weapons, but they could never reach the UK.

Ahmedinejad should be the target.

ReputationRep:
    Snog Kim Jong Un, Kill Assad, Marry Ahmadinejad.

ReputationRep:
    ^ This is now the new OP

Shag Assad, marry Ahmadinejad, avoid Kim Jong Un

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PythianLegume)
    Snog Kim Jong Un, Kill Assad, Marry Ahmadinejad.
    (Original post by marcus2001)
    ^ This is now the new OP

Shag Assad, marry Ahmadinejad, avoid Kim Jong Un
    Do not hijack my thread - especially you Marcus. :haughty:

ReputationRep:
    Assad.

Killing Kim wouldn't do anything. They would just elect another leader. Although North Korea would no doubt pin the blame on South Korea and LITERALLY start a war with the South (not the ridiculous threats they're doing now). So if you kill Kim you'll most likely indirectly cause millions of others to be killed in the resulting war.

Syria's in virtually the same predicament as Libya and when Gadaffi was killed, stuff got better for Libya. If it happened for Libya then why not Syria?

Forget Ahmadinejad, he's not as bad compared to the other 2 (although I'm not exactly saying he's a good guy).

ReputationRep:
    1. Kim Jong Il - Not much of a priority, only reason to take him out [and the ideology] would be due to suppressing Islam in North Korea. Any Muslim that "came out" would be persecuted.

2. Bashar al-Assad - Things have gone too far with him, causing way to much corruption and instability and only God knows how many families can claim Qisas [retaliation] against him. Al-Nusra, which is the most organized and strongest group, is also one of the only groups fighting for an Islamic state. It is hoped they become victorious, not only against Assad but also against others hiding in the shadows waiting for their chance.

3. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - I'd ignore the sectarian differences, and the thorn Iran is in the Middle East - if he had been action rather than just talk. As much as he humours me with what he says sometimes, he's still just a tool who can only talk and do little.

ReputationRep:
    Unless any of them pose a direct threat to the UK, it is none of our business nor our responsibility.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely kill David Cameron.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Assad without a doubt.

I believe that the North Korean generals are already in control anyway or at least manipulating the new leader to their own ends.

The Iranian leader is stepping down soon and word is that the council in control is actually unhappy at how anti-western he has been.

Of the three, Assad is not only the most vulnerable but is the only one currently slaughtering his own people.

ReputationRep:
    Assad, he's already lost and his presence only serves to prolong the war.

Kim-Jong-Un is a puppet, the communist generals are the ones pulling the strings, so assassinating him would be pointless.

Ahmedinajad would be second on my list, Assad only beats him because his country is in open rebellion.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering doesn't the fact that you'd want to assassinate them make you as bad as them? I don't agree with their political views or all the stuff they are doing , just wondering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fuze-mo25)
    Just wondering doesn't the fact that you'd want to assassinate them make you as bad as them? I don't agree with their political views or all the stuff they are doing , just wondering.
    Would you not have assassinated Hitler early on, if you had the chance. It is lesser evil, a price to pay for the "greater goof", as it were. It is akin to "take one life; save millions".

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.