Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How’s life? Everything going the way you planned? Watch

• View Poll Results: How’s life? Everything going the way you planned?
    Yes
    23.33%
    No
    76.67%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gold Phoenix)
    Very positive. Lol.
    As naff as it is to run into trouble the best feeling in the world is when you overcome it the best things tend to be unplanned surprises as well, doubt I would have experienced half of what I have if everything had gone to plan.

ReputationRep:
    It's going fine for me, but my path's pretty linear, so... Plus, the finer details of the plan weren't worked out! Got to the uni stage so far xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeBuche)
    As naff as it is to run into trouble the best feeling in the world is when you overcome it the best things tend to be unplanned surprises as well, doubt I would have experienced half of what I have if everything had gone to plan.
    That's so true. When you actually sit down and reflect what you've done because of things not going the way you wanted I guess you realise that it has been worth it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    It's not the way I've planned it but I still have plenty of time to turn it into the way I want.
    True.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, definitely on the path I hoped for. Although currently trying to find internships is proving frustrating but I'm sure something good will fall into place :yep:

my life is going horribly out of plan. :/ may have to relocate

ReputationRep:
    NOOOOOOOOOOPPE, but life doesn't come with plan, other wise there'd be some kinda manual. I'll google that now and some person will have made one.

ReputationRep:
    Life wouldn't be worth living if it all went according to plan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuerin)
    Life wouldn't be worth living if it all went according to plan
    True. But could be argued.

(Original post by Gold Phoenix)
    Really?
    Because it's part and parcel of life. It's inevitable. Life is full of obstacles. Problems make life more interesting and exciting. Problems help to mold the person you are. It can even make you a better person. You learn from them. Plans may derail which may work in your favour.

As much as I complain about the problems in my life, I appreciate it as it's made me a much better person ready to take on most things
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    For the longest time I didn't have a plan. As of the last two years though, yes, yes it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iamyourfather)
    Because it's part and parcel of life. It's inevitable. Life is full of obstacles. Problems make life more interesting and exciting. Problems help to mold the person you are. It can even makes you a better person. You learn from them. Plans may derail which may work in your favour.

As much as I complain about the problems in my life, I appreciate it as it's made me a much better person ready to take on most things
    :yy: Well said.

ReputationRep:
    It's not going the way I wanted it to go but still I have time to work out and get what I want out of it.

ReputationRep:
    It went pretty much exactly to plan until I turned 18, this last year has strayed quite far off the path, but to getting back to the 'path' I say.. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

ReputationRep:
    So far, so good.

ReputationRep:
    No. Not really.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.