Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the most out of place object in your room right now? Watch

ReputationRep:
    An old crappy fold-up white chair with a vase sitting on it.. Don't even ask because not even I know.. It was in my room when I arrived back home...

ReputationRep:
    Various car parts (pedals, bulbs, a steering wheel, a jack, other bits and bobs AND a full set of alloy wheels).

There is literally no room to walk.

ReputationRep:
    Nepalese flag. What's so strange about it? Well, it's not like every other flag out there in terms of shape...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiggyTopes)
    Are they blow-up ones?
    Is that what they call those kind of women nowadays? Na i was joking!

ReputationRep:
    my self, in a corner for no reason.

ReputationRep:
    My Yamaha keyboard is awkwardly sprawled across my room in it's box

ReputationRep:
    Me.

ReputationRep:
    The bag of smartie cookies thats unopened.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have had a tub of Vicks sat next to my bed for like the past 7 years, never used it.

ReputationRep:
    My two foot tall hollow wooden rocket I made for wood work in year 11, it's ****ing sexy and got me an A*. Bit out of place on my side next to the deodorant

ReputationRep:
    I have a sports bottle filled with absinthe.
    And in my room at home I have a page of a calendar from August 2008 and a shower curtain.

ReputationRep:
    The fatboy beanbag, which is taking up most of my floor space that we stole from the common room one night the other month. Don't know why I haven't moved it yet.

But the most questionable thing is a mysterious red snooker ball that appeared after Thursday night...not a clue where it's come from, but I suppose it adds character to my room.

Standard student room really

ReputationRep:
    A giant cupcake cookie jar. It's been Aston my windowsill to remind me to give it to charity but I always forget. It just sits there, collecting dust, reminding me that I have a severe lack of cookies in my life.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sharing my bed with a hat, socks, pyjamas, tv remote, extension cable and about 3 pens

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has to be the random Christmas hat in my room, even though it's April 2013.

ReputationRep:
    Onesie lol

ReputationRep:
    The Pig.

ReputationRep:
    Me

ReputationRep:
    I have a door in my room. I'm not talking about the door to my room which is hinged on, that's there too, but our kitchen door is in my room! My dad is using my room basically as a shed.... unimpressed. It's been there for months too -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nice.Guy)
    A piece of paper with a takeaway order written on it, from a week ago haha

(indian takeaway if you're interested :ninja:)
    I am. What did you have?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.