Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How can I get bigger boobs without surgery? Watch

ReputationRep:
    No idea about making them bigger but learning to accept what you have would prob be more productive

ReputationRep:
    eat loads and put weight on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by celvandamn)
    i think small boobs are nice why try and impress guys by having big boobs
    OP, if you are serious, this is the truth.

ReputationRep:
    Bicycle pump?

ReputationRep:
    Boobs are boobs - my boyfriend has told me many times that any sized boob is a good boob... xD

Anyway, I personally just stay away from push up bras... I mean, there's nothing sexy about your boyfriend grabbing a handful of padding, right?

Apparently if you work out your chest muscles it can give the appearance of bigger boobs... But you won't actually make them bigger as they are just fat... As others have said, putting on weight could help. But then, you may just put weight on your stomach or legs and find it doesn't go anywhere near your boobs. (I have that problem...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hattiemcbinky)
    push-up bras, there isn't really anything else
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HErdtVkR3Nw

ReputationRep:
    Stick tissue in your bra. Haha.

ReputationRep:
    be happy with what you have
    but if you want to try and make them bigger eat more (depends on where the weight goes on your body), wear a gel bra, go on the pill? (side effects vary but some do increase boob size), and massaging them is supposed to work too lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katehlouise)
    Boobs are boobs - my boyfriend has told me many times that any sized boob is a good boob... xD
    Your boyfriend's clearly a liar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tpx)
    Drink a lot of milk. This will be stored in your breasts.

EDIT: Why the negs? Its true! If you drink urine your bladder will expand; therefore, if you drink milk, your breasts will expand.
    I drank a lot of milk but I don't have big boobs

ReputationRep:
    can i also add OP, big boobs aren't the be all and end all, most of us don't have perfect perky big boobs like page 3 girls, i have DDs and i feel they're a bit droopy sometimes. The bigger your boobs are, the heavier the weight so they're dragged down easier. I also look awful in high neck tops, they make me look quite fat. I'm not saying i want small boobs but there are pros and cons to both.

(Original post by Tpx)
    Drink a lot of milk. This will be stored in your breasts.

EDIT: Why the negs? Its true! If you drink urine your bladder will expand; therefore, if you drink milk, your breasts will expand.
    i can't tell if you're joking or not. I hope you are

ReputationRep:
    - Gain weight
    - Get a boob job

These are your options. Nothing else.

ReputationRep:
    my magic sausage will

ReputationRep:
    I notice girls who do horse riding have big boobs. Worth a try.

ReputationRep:
    It is not really possible to get bigger boobs by doing anything specifically. As you grow your breasts tend to grow in proportion with your body or in a lot of cases either bigger or smaller than you would ideally want. If you put on weight there is a chance your breasts may grow but this is not really something to be worrying about. Be happy with who you are inside as a person. If anyone tells you your boobs are too small then their brain is. It is about the person inside. If a guy judges you for the size of your boobs then he is not the type of guy for you or any decent girl. Different guys are attracted to different types of girls and you don't have to change yourself to make yourself appeal to anyone. If you want bigger boobs for yourself then you have to ask yourself why it matters to you? Is there some underlying issue that makes you feel inferior? You have to balance out the risks with what you are trying to achieve when going for this kind of surgery and it is only really worth it in extreme cases, such as illness having meant you had to have a breast removed or you have severe issues in terms of natural growth and your breasts are causing you pain or serious discomfort. Most guys prefer a girl to just be herself and be natural so bear this in mind and be happy with who you are. You are beautiful. We all are!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.