The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by celvandamn
i think small boobs are nice why try and impress guys by having big boobs

OP, if you are serious, this is the truth.
Bicycle pump?
Boobs are boobs - my boyfriend has told me many times that any sized boob is a good boob... xD

Anyway, I personally just stay away from push up bras... I mean, there's nothing sexy about your boyfriend grabbing a handful of padding, right?

Apparently if you work out your chest muscles it can give the appearance of bigger boobs... But you won't actually make them bigger as they are just fat... As others have said, putting on weight could help. But then, you may just put weight on your stomach or legs and find it doesn't go anywhere near your boobs. (I have that problem...)
Original post by hattiemcbinky
push-up bras, there isn't really anything else

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HErdtVkR3Nw
Stick tissue in your bra. Haha.
Reply 25
be happy with what you have
but if you want to try and make them bigger eat more (depends on where the weight goes on your body), wear a gel bra, go on the pill? (side effects vary but some do increase boob size), and massaging them is supposed to work too lol :biggrin:
Reply 26
Original post by katehlouise
Boobs are boobs - my boyfriend has told me many times that any sized boob is a good boob... xD

Your boyfriend's clearly a liar.
Reply 27
Original post by Tpx
Drink a lot of milk. This will be stored in your breasts.

EDIT: Why the negs? Its true! If you drink urine your bladder will expand; therefore, if you drink milk, your breasts will expand.

I drank a lot of milk but I don't have big boobs :K:
can i also add OP, big boobs aren't the be all and end all, most of us don't have perfect perky big boobs like page 3 girls, i have DDs and i feel they're a bit droopy sometimes. The bigger your boobs are, the heavier the weight so they're dragged down easier. I also look awful in high neck tops, they make me look quite fat. I'm not saying i want small boobs but there are pros and cons to both.

Original post by Tpx
Drink a lot of milk. This will be stored in your breasts.

EDIT: Why the negs? Its true! If you drink urine your bladder will expand; therefore, if you drink milk, your breasts will expand.

i can't tell if you're joking or not. I hope you are :colonhash:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 29
- Gain weight
- Get a boob job

These are your options. Nothing else.
Reply 30
my magic sausage will
Reply 31
I notice girls who do horse riding have big boobs. Worth a try.
Reply 32
It is not really possible to get bigger boobs by doing anything specifically. As you grow your breasts tend to grow in proportion with your body or in a lot of cases either bigger or smaller than you would ideally want. If you put on weight there is a chance your breasts may grow but this is not really something to be worrying about. Be happy with who you are inside as a person. If anyone tells you your boobs are too small then their brain is. It is about the person inside. If a guy judges you for the size of your boobs then he is not the type of guy for you or any decent girl. Different guys are attracted to different types of girls and you don't have to change yourself to make yourself appeal to anyone. If you want bigger boobs for yourself then you have to ask yourself why it matters to you? Is there some underlying issue that makes you feel inferior? You have to balance out the risks with what you are trying to achieve when going for this kind of surgery and it is only really worth it in extreme cases, such as illness having meant you had to have a breast removed or you have severe issues in terms of natural growth and your breasts are causing you pain or serious discomfort. Most guys prefer a girl to just be herself and be natural so bear this in mind and be happy with who you are. You are beautiful. We all are!