Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yunggee)
    Haha that made me smile, partly because I wish that was true -And because I get nervous for every exam and the results aren't always so hot.

Have you done the big written+listening+essay one yet? Don't know what to do about that one :eek:
    Nope, not yet! :nah:

If you're with AQA like me, you have it next Tuesday. The main issue I think for me will be the timing, because whilst the reading is OK, I always go a bit over on the listening and the writing. :sad:

Do you feel prepared? I'm not sure if I can prepare anymore tbf. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yunggee)
    Haha that made me smile, partly because I wish that was true -And because I get nervous for every exam and the results aren't always so hot.

Have you done the big written+listening+essay one yet? Don't know what to do about that one :eek:
    I'm re-taking my AS on Tuesday and whilst I'm nervous, I'm feeling ok. Remember specific vocab and a few useful phrases, whislt the subjuctive isn't neccessary at AS, if you have a few phrases that involve using the subjuctive (il faut que is my favourite) then don't be afraid to use them. Bonne chance!

ReputationRep:
    Done the exam today, not sure if we can talk about it or not...

Mods, can we? :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    We can Join this thread! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2353912

ReputationRep:
    http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/41702

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.