Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Only just managed to apply, it's been a nightmare with the errors, I wanted to get right in there the day it opened!! But oh well. Has anyone heard back yet? I wonder if our lifestyle questions affect who we get placed with, hopefully my new roomies will be a bunch of noise loving late nighters like me

ReputationRep:
    I pretty much put the in the middle of everything except for the fact I sleep pretty late

Hopefully ill end up living with nice people!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for student court too for standard and studio! Haven't heard back yet though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiiiiily)
    I've applied for student court too for standard and studio! Haven't heard back yet though
    They gave me the choice to apply for a studio and I just laughed and clicked next hahhaa

Hopefully we'll hear from them soon with our exact room number etc

And then the people we're gonna live with are also on tsr and so we can all talk and become best mates forever :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farihaaah)
    They gave me the choice to apply for a studio and I just laughed and clicked next hahhaa

Hopefully we'll hear from them soon with our exact room number etc

And then the people we're gonna live with are also on tsr and so we can all talk and become best mates forever :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahahah, I put it as an extra choice just incase, the prices are crazy!

Well feel free to add me on Facebook if you want! www.facebook.com/Emiiiiiiiily - Would be nice to kinda know someone there already especially if we end up having close rooms! Are you studying at Westminster by chance too??

ReputationRep:
    I changed my mind and applied this morning ha. I thought my loan wasn't going to cover the price but it actually does : )

ReputationRep:
    oh & I applied for standard, Studio price is crazy haha.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know when they will get back to us? So nervous that I'm not going to get a place as I know it gets pretty rammed with applications every year D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tigrah99)
    Anyone know when they will get back to us? So nervous that I'm not going to get a place as I know it gets pretty rammed with applications every year D:
    I think it's something like June 28 or something

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've applied. Didn't want to only leave one choice, panicked and put down for a studio and standard. This year could be costly...

ReputationRep:
    Im kind of concerned about transport costs as wembley is like zone 6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackh1234)
    Im kind of concerned about transport costs as wembley is like zone 6
    It's in zone 4 I looked at the tube map!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just applied for student court at Wembley after a stupid amount of bugger-ups!

So excited now I won't know anyone though so looking forward to making new friends

Add me on Facebook if you fancy a chat or something - http://www.facebook.com/adam.h.king.7

btw I'm studying psychology

ReputationRep:
    Yay, got an email a couple days ago confirming that I have been offered a room now to choose a floor etc, no idea what to go for?!

ReputationRep:
    So, in terms of shared flats, you can go for male, female, co-ed, neutral or dynamic? What do the last two mean?

ReputationRep:
    So, in terms of shared flats, you can go for male, female, co-ed, neutral or dynamic? What do the last two mean?
    Dynamic has nothing to with us. That's for them. I don't know what coed is.

Also I'm right in assuming that if it says F and then say for example 3/5 then that means female and 3 rooms available yeah?

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dynamic has nothing to with us. That's for them. I don't know what coed is.

Also I'm right in assuming that if it says F and then say for example 3/5 then that means female and 3 rooms available yeah?

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So far i've only seen M or F.. and then D? - so 'dynamic' must mean something right?

I think so, it's a bit confusing. I'm not sure if it means "this is strictly a male/female flat" or whether it means only male or female have chosen a room in there so far. I want a flat with both, not sure what to go for really

ReputationRep:
    So far i've only seen M or F.. and then D? - so 'dynamic' must mean something right?

I think so, it's a bit confusing. I'm not sure if it means "this is strictly a male/female flat" or whether it means only male or female have chosen a room in there so far. I want a flat with both, not sure what to go for really
    No they said it on their Facebook page that dynamic has nothing to do with us

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No they said it on their Facebook page that dynamic has nothing to do with us

Posted from TSR Mobile

I opted for a room with "D" as I thought that F was strictly female and M strictly male... Does anybody know what will happen now? ahhhhh

ReputationRep:
    Im doing it now and i cant find a flat with both genders in.. annoying.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.