Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever had a dream involving a famous person , if so who? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Kerry Washington :love:

ReputationRep:
    My most vivid one involved me and Pete Doherty running away from the police and both got dragged away from each other I was screaming that I loved him. I fell in love with him in real life for a bit after that dream too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbk4894)
    haha ok , thought i might aswell ask , cant imagine a dream with both Arnold and Richard in the same dream together though.
    Yeah it was really weird. Richard was trying to be friends with me :lolwut:

And I have seen dreams with Justin Bieber and Zac Efron as well (separate). Hmm what else...?

ReputationRep:
    has it made you like him since the dream?
    No, tbh. I liked his character in the Lucky one. Aside from that - nope. He isn't my type. So strange!

ReputationRep:
    I think I remember having a saucy dream involving Melinda Messenger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mel1215)
    No, tbh. I liked his character in the Lucky one. Aside from that - nope. He isn't my type. So strange!
    yeah it is really werid , i am bolton supporter but Man Utd , Chelsea and West Ham players have appeared in my dreams , i dont know why its happened.

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt I met Benedict Cumberbatch in the Co-op car park. He got into a red sports car (after putting his shopping in the boot) and drove away

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream that Sirius Black broke into the playground of my primary school and I had to get him to safety.... no, seriously...

ReputationRep:
    I dream that I had VIP tickets to a Paramore concert and I got to meet Hayley Williams and we had coffee and became friends and I got a hug off Jeremy.
    I was so sad when I woke up. :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream that Katy Perry friend zoned me just before we were about to get freaky..

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream i was sleeping with the charmed girls on tv

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    had a dream i was going to Portsmouth for a match between Portsmouth and Bolton , me and my dad were going by car and my uncle wanted to go by train , then i forget a few things happened and then the next bit remember was being in some water , it was strange.

ReputationRep:
    i also had a dream where Man Utd and West Ham were playing football on a motorway and i threw the ball of the bridge on Van Persie.

ReputationRep:
    im thinking of some more dreams i can share.

ReputationRep:
    No but if anyone has a way of getting Kate Beckinsale to appear in my next dream then I'm all ears.

ReputationRep:
    im thinking i watch the Chase too much as it was a team of celebrities(3 of them) against Mark , it was strange indeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platinum Mech)
    I think I remember having a saucy dream involving Melinda Messenger.
    she appeared in my dream last night , she was on the chase.

ReputationRep:
    she appeared in my dream last night , she was on the chase.
    It probably wasn't as erotic as my dream though, unless there's some late night 18+ version of The Chase that I'm not aware of. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I had a sex dream with David Schwimmer, never even found him attractive, but it was odd!!
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Yes, with Ellen DeGeneres, I was on her show woooo. I love Ellen.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.