The Student Room Group

Getting into that perfect little pink dress :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lyrical_lie
Ahh small world! Were you seeing your other half, I think I remember you saying he was in edinburgh.

Haha, I tried not to eat too much, but Tim bought me a big wispa egg. Also you going to archery tomorrow :P x

Yeah, I was at his :smile:

I'm not, my shoulder is screwed up and archery doesn't help so I'm going to leave it for now and hope it improves more. I'd go and not shoot, but I tried that once before and it really didn't work :tongue: I'll come back soon though :smile:
Reply 21
Spin class again tonight :smile: I'll post pre-exercise photos later :biggrin: And a run down of what I have been eating :smile:
Reply 22

Spoiler

This weeks photos.

Apparently I was the most dedicated at spin class tonight :O
He's probably joking though. I'll be feeling it in the morning the floor work was hard, he had use doing stuff with resistance bands. Eeek!

But yea, I'm thinking about making spinach and low fat ricotta muffins as a healthy snack. I even bought a muffin tin :awesome:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 23
This weeks photos. I'm feeling very fat this week. I had a whole wanting junk food thing. Usually I have a wee bit of chocolate because I had easter chocolate left. But I had a chippy and chocolate buttons. Then yesterday I was starving for some reason and I had a burger king. Glasgow is not the best place for healthy quick food. But I did make a masterchef dinner :tongue: it was scallops in a low fat garlic cream sauce and spinach mash and veg :P According to myfitnessp300/400kcal but I want to check the scallops because it seems too low apparently they're only 26kcal for 5. :s 2013-04-16 23.15.14.jpg2013-04-15 18.44.36.jpg2013-04-15 18.43.51.jpg2013-04-15 18.43.27.jpg
This weeks photos. I'm feeling very fat this week. I had a whole wanting junk food thing. Usually I have a wee bit of chocolate because I had easter chocolate left. But I had a chippy and chocolate buttons. Then yesterday I was starving for some reason and I had a burger king. Glasgow is not the best place for healthy quick food. But I did make a masterchef dinner :tongue: it was scallops in a low fat garlic cream sauce and spinach mash and veg :P According to myfitnessp300/400kcal but I want to check the scallops because it seems too low apparently they're only 26kcal for 5. :s 2013-04-16 23.15.14.jpg2013-04-15 18.44.36.jpg2013-04-15 18.43.51.jpg2013-04-15 18.43.27.jpg

Hm, looking at what you are saying and your dinner, I don't think you have you diet sorted out too well.
What is your diet plan and exercise regime?
Reply 25
Original post by Jimbo1234
Hm, looking at what you are saying and your dinner, I don't think you have you diet sorted out too well.
What is your diet plan and exercise regime?

I don't have a regime so to speak because I wont keep it up. I'm trying to do more exercise going to spin class and trying to cut down on junk. Using the my fitnesspal thing to see what I'm eating rather than forgetting if that makes sense. I think if it's all written down it has more of an effect.
I don't have a regime so to speak because I wont keep it up. I'm trying to do more exercise going to spin class and trying to cut down on junk. Using the my fitnesspal thing to see what I'm eating rather than forgetting if that makes sense. I think if it's all written down it has more of an effect.

You could easily drop a hell of a lot of weight and get significant muscle gain within 6 weeks if you started to do this properly eg have a balanced diet prepared and a proper cardio and lifting regime set up.
Reply 27
So I have lost 2lbs, whether or not that'll stick I'm yet to know. I'm only weighing myself once a week at roughly the same time to try and keep it accurate. But now under the 11stone mark, huzzah. I was at spin last night and under my arms is aching. Pictures to come up soon :smile:
So I have lost 2lbs, whether or not that'll stick I'm yet to know. I'm only weighing myself once a week at roughly the same time to try and keep it accurate. But now under the 11stone mark, huzzah. I was at spin last night and under my arms is aching. Pictures to come up soon :smile:

:five: Sounds like good process :h:
Reply 29
Ok forgot to put up last weeks so here is this weeks and last weeks :biggrin:

last week

this week

I dunno, I think compared to week one you can see a bit of a difference. But I dunno, although I seem to becoming a little bit more toned at my waist I'm not losing any weight. I'm watching what I eat and eating billions of veg. I loves me some spinach.

Meh.

What do you all think?
Keep up the good work, you're doing really well.
I reckon if you threw in a few runs it would help nicely. Get some better trainers though, you'll hurt yourself in those.
Reply 31
In to sub :h:
Hey, how's it all going? :h:
Reply 33
I have been hunting for this blog everywhere, it's really hard to find when it disappears into the ether. Anyway, utterly completely fell off the wagon and now trying to get back into it. Got back to the gym, I'm giving up cheese and fizzy juice for lent (any maybe good) and bought a flask to take soup into uni with me to cut down on the amount of paninis I was eating out of ease. So I'll keep you posted!
Reply 34
My thighs are killing me, went to spin on monday and zumba yesterday. I was supposed to go to body conditioning today but my legs are dying. Will go o he gym for an hour or so before archery tonight I think.
Reply 35
So up going to body attack oh my legs so much pain and I've slimming world my mum has lost so much weight with them so let's see if it helps :smile:
Reply 36
So lost 5lbs in the past 2 weeks, aiming for another two this week :biggrin:

Congrats

:yy:

Sweet :h: how is everything? :smile:
DON'T DO THIS. As a woman, your wieght is empowering, and the moment you get rid of it you conform to western standards of beauty and men's desires. You really need feminism in your life to save you...

Quick Reply

Latest