Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Once Upon A Time Series 2 Coming Soon! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yes, the Queen of Hearts is making a return.
    There are subtle references as to who the queen of hearts is in the first few episodes (see if you notice them and guess who she is).

Overall, Once Upon A Time is my all time favourite live action TV series!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dark-blue)
    Sorry, didn't see your post before my last one - welcome to the thread!

Favourite characters/ series one moments?
    Mr Gold is easily my favourite character, although I do like emma as well (but that's probably more because she was on house ).

I think would say my favourite episode was either the one about red riding hood and the wolf or the season finale.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brittanna)
    Mr Gold is easily my favourite character, although I do like emma as well (but that's probably more because she was on house ).

I think would say my favourite episode was either the one about red riding hood and the wolf or the season finale.
    Mine was Skin Deep. =P
    Either that or one of the following;

The Miller's Daughter
    The Outsider
    Or The Queen of Hearts

These are pure gold!

ReputationRep:
    I do have a theory about her true identity already as it happens...

My favourite show varies quite a bit, but it's a good time for TV at the moment as all my favourite shows are on/ returning! However, I would say OUAT gets the best costumes, and I like the fact that the typical American series is longer than English ones.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I keep missing posts whilst I'm typing!

But yes, I think we're all agreed that Mr Gold is definitely one of the best characters. (On a side note, I once saw a guy who looks like Rumpelstiltskin... if he used hair product.) I heard Jennifer Morrison was on House, but I've never seen it - or her - before. I love Emma's red leather jacket though!

Favourite episodes would probably be something like this (in no particular order):
    - Skin Deep
    - That Still Small Voice
    - Hat Trick

Runners ups:
    - Red Handed
    - The Return
    - The Stranger (just for that scene in the forest!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Mine was Skin Deep. =P
    Either that or one of the following;

The Miller's Daughter
    The Outsider
    Or The Queen of Hearts

These are pure gold!
    Oh yeah, I forgot skin deep. That definitely comes in second after Red-handed.

Sheriff Graham is also one of my favourite characters.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think he returns in season 2

ReputationRep:
    I do have a theory about her true identity already as it happens...

My favourite show varies quite a bit, but it's a good time for TV at the moment as all my favourite shows are on/ returning! However, I would say OUAT gets the best costumes, and I like the fact that the typical American series is longer than English ones.
    Yeah, like Sherlock with only three episodes in a season!!! And then they make us wait two years for another season!.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, I forgot skin deep. That definitely comes in second after Red-handed.

Sheriff Graham is also one of my favourite characters.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think he returns in season 2
    I've realised that the problem with Spoiler buttons is that they're so hard to resist!

Ah well, I guess it's not too much of a spoiler and it's just made me even more excited for the "new" series! I didn't really warm to him until the episode when we saw his back story (the moment when Emma placed her hand on his heart was so cute! I think it's another contender for favourite episode...) which I guess is kind of unfortunate. However, the beauty of a show comprising half of flashbacks in that it's easy to write "dead" characters back in - I loved it when he made an unexpected return towards the end of Series One!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, like Sherlock with only three episodes in a season!!! And then they make us wait two years for another season!.
    I see we're both guilty of the "two conversations at once" problem that occurs when we miss posts!

But yeah, you just found another Sherlock fan! Not being a big fan of either Lord of the Rings or Star Trek, I alternate between cursing these two franchises for making us wait and searching the Internet looking at theories/ fan art.

ReputationRep:
    You guys are so lucky you didn't stick to the American airing...

First, a 5 week Hiatus
    2 Weeks later, another 2 week Hiatus
    2 Weeks AGAIN, another 2 week Hiatus!

That's over a 2 months gap!!!

Now we have 3 week Hiatus! DX

ReputationRep:
    If I had more time/ better technology I might have done, but it sounds like a blessing in disguise that I didn't.

However, I know the feeling as another American show I watch runs at a similar timeframe to America in the UK, and so I have the endure the mid season breaks and unexpected gaps in filming. This grievance was expressed by a TV columnist, who blamed the fact that many impatient viewers will simply go online to watch their favourite American shows rather than watching UK channels, who obviously want as many viewers as possible so put out the American shows at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    But then maybe the longer series length compensates for gaps in airing?

ReputationRep:
    But then maybe the longer series length compensates for gaps in airing?
    They are soooo lucky they made such an awesome series!
    Otherwise, chances are I would stop watching...

ReputationRep:
    I've watched it online and am waiting for the latest episode. But it's on a hiatus So I'm 1 season ahead of you. But I will say this...

Spoiler:
    Show
    There's a new villain in town. And Henry acts like a d-bag to Regina >.<

Season 2 does start off really well though, but it has gotten a bit dull after a few episodes.

ReputationRep:
    Only an hour to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! excited

ReputationRep:
    I have just been waiting AGES to see this on the big screen!

ReputationRep:
    I swear I've already watched it... it has Hook in, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunnyonthehill)
    I swear I've already watched it... it has Hook in, right?
    Yes, but even if you watched the series as Americans were watching it, you still have 4 eps left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Yes, but even if you watched the series as Americans were watching it, you still have 4 eps left.
    Aaah, yes, this is true I thought the first series was top notch

ReputationRep:
    What everyone think?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.