Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Top 5 biggest transfers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElLeonNino)
    Iker Munian, have a feeling he'll go Liverpool
    I would've gone for Martinez to leave Bayern to join Madrid or Barcelona but then Guardiola joined so doubt he'll leave now..
    Kurt Zouma and Fabregas back to Arsenal;
    As a United fan want Ronny back and Benat/Busquets in the summer!
    Mate...

Didn't this guy get linked with Barca? I seriously doubt he'll end up with Liverpool in the foreseeable future.

Suarez maybe in a couple of years if Liverpool don't secure CL football

ReputationRep:
    Bale
    Benteke :holmes: Think he'll move from Villa very soon to a rich but ultimately unsuccessful club (basically Arsenal) and then become an absolute beast and then move again in a massive deal to become one of the great modern strikers. Like Drogba but bigger and better. :holmes::holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea's entire XI once RA ****s off and they revert to being a Europa League team again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Mate...

Didn't this guy get linked with Barca? I seriously doubt he'll end up with Liverpool in the foreseeable future.

Suarez maybe in a couple of years if Liverpool don't secure CL football
    Iker hasnt lived upto his potential at all, he's still a decent player but he's barely improved over the last 2 seasons, its not at all unrealistic he'll end up somewhere like liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colbert)
    Bale
    Benteke :holmes: Think he'll move from Villa very soon to a rich but ultimately unsuccessful club (basically Arsenal) and then become an absolute beast and then move again in a massive deal to become one of the great modern strikers. Like Drogba but bigger and better. :holmes::holmes:
    Behave yourself Son, Arsenal wouldn't waste our time with the likes of Benteke, don't get me wrong he's a good player but nowhere near the standard arsenal needs. We have set our sights way much higher than players like Benteke.

ReputationRep:
    Neymar even though he's over-rated as hell imho, doubt wilshere will leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Behave yourself Son, Arsenal wouldn't waste our time with the likes of Benteke, don't get me wrong he's a good player but nowhere near the standard arsenal needs. We have set our sights way much higher than players like Benteke.
    What? :teeth:

Probably looking for more superstars in the Chamakh/Giroud mold :holmes:

He's actually too good for Arsenal but I think you can throw money his way, improve him and them let him go to flourish at a top side.

Son? Do me a favour, love.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.