Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessamyy)
    Hey, i'm going to Strathclyde to do business as well! I'm not in a facebook group thought but i'd very much like to be?
    This is the link for the fb group for those who aren't in it already and want to be

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4652...7&notif_t=like

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello , I am new to The Student Room and I have also got an offer from the University of Strathclyde , I am just waiting to confirm my offer for the Business School for Business Enterprise module.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing accounting & finance lots of businessy people on this thread haha, hey!

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry Caitlin, I only know a couple of basic phrases, I will be starting from scratch too You don't have to, they only let you go if you are so good that you can be taught in the language anyway so chances are you wouldn't be allowed to go. You have the option of loads of English speaking units in Europe, Canada or the us etc. though, or you can just stay at strathy!

Princess - Just scroll up a little and you'll see I left the link on there. It's an open group so just join yourself. We're up to nearly 100 members now so hopefully there's the opportunity to meet plenty more people doing our course or maybe living near you xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey clove dang, me too! Where are you from?

Yes holly, it would seem so! Though I wouldn't call accountancy 'bussinessy'..... You nerd

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngusJ)
    Yes holly, it would seem so! Though I wouldn't call accountancy 'bussinessy'..... You nerd
    Hahaha so mean, that's bullying yknow You're just being silly of course it is!
    Joined the group too anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngusJ)
    Don't worry Caitlin, I only know a couple of basic phrases, I will be starting from scratch too You don't have to, they only let you go if you are so good that you can be taught in the language anyway so chances are you wouldn't be allowed to go. You have the option of loads of English speaking units in Europe, Canada or the us etc. though, or you can just stay at strathy!

Princess - Just scroll up a little and you'll see I left the link on there. It's an open group so just join yourself. We're up to nearly 100 members now so hopefully there's the opportunity to meet plenty more people doing our course or maybe living near you xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank goodness for that! Will definitely consider Spanish then. I really want to go somewhere like Australia or USA in third year because I'd be less likely to be able to afford it later on haha!

Cannot wait until we find out about halls and who is in them and stuff! Not long to go

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've got an unconditional for MEng Electrical and Mechanical engineering anyone on my course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed my conditional for Politics (clicking the button was terrifying!)
    I went the the open day a few months ago and got a really good vibe from the place so hoping to see a bunch of you in September

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone I apply for international marketing how long it take for receive an answer ?

ReputationRep:
    I have an unconditional for Pharmacy I'm so excited for September!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollieeilloh)
    I'm doing accounting & finance lots of businessy people on this thread haha, hey!
    oh i'm doing maths and stats so we could potentially be in the same classes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue7195)
    oh i'm doing maths and stats so we could potentially be in the same classes!
    Ohhh I recognize you from the AH maths thread, hey! No idea if I've made the right choice abandoning maths.. but hey :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh I recognize you from the AH maths thread, hey! No idea if I've made the right choice abandoning maths.. but hey :rolleyes:
    aha, hey! I'm sure you can pick 3 subjects in your first year though? maybe opt back into maths!

ReputationRep:
    aha, hey! I'm sure you can pick 3 subjects in your first year though? maybe opt back into maths!
    Yeah you can but I dunno how well I'd cope with maths at uni level, as much as I loooove it! Who knows, I'm just gonna turn up and see what happens!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you can but I dunno how well I'd cope with maths at uni level, as much as I loooove it! Who knows, I'm just gonna turn up and see what happens!
    the fact you done advanced shows you'll cope!

ReputationRep:
    the fact you done advanced shows you'll cope!
    Yeah maybe it's something I've been thinking about but like I said I guess I'll just wait and see what I can do and all that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by susieislittle)
    I've got an unconditional for MEng Electrical and Mechanical engineering anyone on my course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hello , I am doing the Meng in mechanical engineering .

ReputationRep:
    Lots of you doing business and stuff, haha very intelligent people! I'm doing english and journalism

ReputationRep:
    Hey I was wondering how long it took anyone to hear from Strathclyde after accepting an offer or even if you heard anything at all? It's just that I accepted my offer almost 2 weeks ago and I've not had anything from them and I don't know whether or not to go ahead and apply for accommodaton and such?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.