Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
  • View Poll Results: Which accommodation are you applying for?
    Norwood House
    12.24%
    Eastwood
    14.29%
    Westwood
    8.16%
    Polden Court
    7.48%
    Brendon Court
    0.68%
    Marlborough/Solsbury Court
    40.14%
    Woodland Court
    11.56%
    Osborne House
    2.04%
    John Wood
    2.72%
    Carpenter
    0.68%

ReputationRep:
    Still unavailable back to sleep I guess

ReputationRep:
    What time did it start last year? I'm still getting the unavailable message.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know roughly how long it would be before Westwood / Norwood are oversubscribed?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, any idea whether the accommodation is done on a first come first serve basis?

ReputationRep:
    Apparently it goes online at 9 but no-one's really sure.

ReputationRep:
    It's up, but I keep getting server errors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midnightice)
    It's up, but I keep getting server errors.
    Same. This one?
    There appears to be a problem with the authentication system used by this service. Please try again later. If this problem persists then please contact us for further assistance, quoting this error message.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeWtkd)
    Same. This one?
    There appears to be a problem with the authentication system used by this service. Please try again later. If this problem persists then please contact us for further assistance, quoting this error message.
    Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /eaccommodation/registration.aspx

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Screen Shot 2013-04-03 at 09.06.25.png
Views: 410
Size:  14.4 KB

Aw yissss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Damask-)
    Name:  Screen Shot 2013-04-03 at 09.06.25.png
Views: 410
Size:  14.4 KB

Aw yissss.
    Well done! Did you get any errors while doing it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeWtkd)
    Well done! Did you get any errors while doing it?
    Nope, it all went to plan. I only know of three or four others that have managed to get through the whole thing and not just registration though.

ReputationRep:
    Done, with no errors, after registering i didn't wait for the confirmation email, just logged in and it seemed to work

ReputationRep:
    If you're having trouble registering for online access, try clicking apply instead of register, from the how to apply page. It will then say something like you haven't registered yet, register below. Fill in the login details and email and register.

That's what worked for me anyway, it gets around the buggy registration page.
    I'm just waiting for the email now

ReputationRep:
    Done!

I didn't realise you were meant to put 4 preferences though. I tried putting Marl/Sols in all 4 but they wouldn't let me do that :L

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Marlborough and Solsbury are full already! Not sure how much I believe that but.. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Marlborough and Solsbury are full already! Not sure how much I believe that but.. :eek:
    Where'd you hear that?! D:

ReputationRep:
    It had better not be, I've only just managed to successfully register. Now waiting for the email.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else getting maximum logins reached?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by montstar)
    If you're having trouble registering for online access, try clicking apply instead of register, from the how to apply page. It will then say something like you haven't registered yet, register below. Fill in the login details and email and register.

That's what worked for me anyway, it gets around the buggy registration page.
    I'm just waiting for the email now
    I did that too! I just got the email but when you click the link it keeps saying there's a problem with the service!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattEJones)
    Where'd you hear that?! D:
    Apparently it wasn't true. There's a discussion happening on the Facebook group.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.