Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Going to the Greek islands!! Best destination eveeeeeeer

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to NYC for a couple of weeks to visit some family, and I will hopefully get some shopping for university done. I have a ton of books that I would like to read, and I would also like to get some wider reading on Chemistry done . I'm hoping to 'Get to know myself better' this Summer as well, what with my A-level exams being over; I want to rediscover myself after the stress of the A2 year.

ReputationRep:
    I'm determined to jam pack my summer and not get to the end and think "didn't really do much".

I have no work to get done. The only academic-related stuff I will do is reading for uni.

I have a week holiday planned, two festivals, and sadly will need to work for some days (work in retail) but it's all money to fund my plans

I turn 18 at the beginning of summer, so I've also got a lot of catching up to do if you know what I mean

ReputationRep:
    Uhmm just go out, as I'm staying in the UK this summer Will probably rain all the time....

ReputationRep:
    I dont finish my placement year till the 13th of august D: In the month i have before starting uni and the end of placement I so far have a week and paris and the Weekend at Vfest, only 2 weeks left to fill which will probabaly running round frantically buying all my stationary and books and stuff!

ReputationRep:
    Being a slave at Tesco and trying to actually experience summer in London

ReputationRep:
    Probably trying and failing to get a job just like every summer

ReputationRep:
    No 1 priority: find a job.

Then: do a mini pupillage/some less formal work experience; collect 2nd year results, then relax (hopefully); spend lots of time outdoors and away from my laptop (I'm fed up with staring at it every day for uni work); go to Cornwall; cruise the Adriatic; start a blog; practise French for my year abroad. Ooh, the possibilities are endless!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Even though I'm going to Reykjavik, one thing I do wanna try at some point in the summer is go on one of those murder mystery nights! I reckon they'd be a good laugh with your friends, especially if you have a drink in you! :P

ReputationRep:
    Going to Malaga to visit my Spanish friend for a few weeks, going to Cornwall with my friends and staying in a caravan (eeeek!), most probably going to Turkey to have a little city break with the fam, buying clothes / wider reading / brushing up on my Spanish for starting uni

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.