Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Keane and Barton have problems keeping their mouths shut, and they're violent. People like Adams have off-field problems.

Luis Suarez, however, is possibly the most complete player in the history of football scumbags. He's violent, he's a racist and he excels at cheating.

ReputationRep:
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/8...t-time-in-jail

ReputationRep:
    ...........................Jens Lehmann.............................
    Ashley Cole....John Terry...Rio Ferdinand...Gary Neville
    .....Joey Barton.......Roy Keane......Lee Cattermole.....
    .....Suarez..............El Hajj-Diouf..........Ballotelli..............

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Don't care as long as Bellamy is in it.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Defoe
    Bale Dempsey Lennon
    Parker Delemebe
    Assou- Ekotto Verthoghen Gallas Walker
    Lloris

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    Keane and Barton have problems keeping their mouths shut, and they're violent. People like Adams have off-field problems.

Luis Suarez, however, is possibly the most complete player in the history of football scumbags. He's violent, he's a racist and he excels at cheating.
    How is Adams a scumbag for beating alcoholism? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    How is Adams a scumbag for beating alcoholism? lol
    He did time for drink driving. Drink driving is a scummy thing to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rooster523)
    Dont know if you've had any experience with alcoholics but they really cant control things like that...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Stu Laverty)
    Not even a mention of Chris Morgan yet?
    Should be in jail for what he did to Iain Hume. If that had happened anywhere other than a football pitch...

(Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Don't care whether he's convicted or not, there is such a thing as a miscarriage of justice and if you read up on the case it's clear that he's innocent.
    I found that case a little strange in that the other guy accused with him got let off, yet he was found guilty. Even after god knows how many appeals. At the end of the day he was convicted in a court of law by people who know far more about the case than whatever Joe Public can read on the internet. Besides, those sites couldn't possibly be biased, could they? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I found that case a little strange in that the other guy accused with him got let off, yet he was found guilty. Even after god knows how many appeals. At the end of the day he was convicted in a court of law by people who know far more about the case than whatever Joe Public can read on the internet. Besides, those sites couldn't possibly be biased, could they? :rolleyes:
    I don't care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Dont know if you've had any experience with alcoholics but they really cant control things like that...
    They can. By not driving. Because they're drunk. All the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Was waiting for this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rooster523)
    I agree completely however if you were to include every player who's done this into a Scum 11 you'd have enough players to set up your own league.

Can't believe I forgot Nile Ranger! He would win the scum Ballon d'Or.

ReputationRep:
    Di Canio? Isn't a Nazi salute, pushing a ref and some nasty tackles worth at least a mention?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    As a Stoke fan, I agree Kightly should be in a scum XI, due to the fraud he must have committed when convincing Pulis he was a Premier League standard player

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    I agree completely however if you were to include every player who's done this into a Scum 11 you'd have enough players to set up your own league.

Can't believe I forgot Nile Ranger! He would win the scum Ballon d'Or.
    True, but I plumped for the one who annoyed me the most

Nile Ranger isn't as scummy as Lee Hughes or Marlon 'jail bird' King

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel.)
    Who would you put in your team of scum?

The roughest of the rough, the not nice people, the lunatics out to do harm, the cheaters, the hooligans, the racists, the facists and the ignorant.

ROY KEANE approves this, you mugs

I'll do mine in about an hour
    I thought the titled said "Your first ***".

ReputationRep:
    Forgot about Gattuso - headbutting an opposing team's assistant. Although UEFA didn't seem to think this was particularly serious.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 3, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.