Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to everyone who's doing the MSc this year... and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spark54)
    I have accepted my offer for this Msc too and they invited me to the scholarships interviews on the May 31 but I don't have an appointement yet, do you?
    Hi!!
    I want to study Petroleum Engineering at Imperial College next year (2014-2015) and I have already got a conditional offer of admission from the admission team. However, I need a sponsorship in order to follow that course because I am categorized as overseas student and the fees are accordingly tremendously high for me.
    Does anyone know how to get a sponsorship or scholarship for such master??
    How is it possible to apply to these scholarships you were referring to in your post?? Are they proposed to any candidate who receive an offer.
    I would be really grateful to receive answers.
    Thanks beforehand.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I just submitted my Imperial application for MSc in Petroleum Engineering last few days (Feb 2014) for 2014/2015 class.

Just wondering if anyone got conditional/unconditional offer so far? And reading elsewhere, i heard its useful to send email to follow up with the Admission team/Professors in Imperial. But I dont have the contacts. Any of you guys have these information?

Thank you =)

KaZman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaZman6472)
    Hi all,

I just submitted my Imperial application for MSc in Petroleum Engineering last few days (Feb 2014) for 2014/2015 class.

Just wondering if anyone got conditional/unconditional offer so far? And reading elsewhere, i heard its useful to send email to follow up with the Admission team/Professors in Imperial. But I dont have the contacts. Any of you guys have these information?

Thank you =)

KaZman
    Hi, kazman

Have you gotten a response yet?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.