Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What is this I don't even....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    Contary to popular belief, being an adult is not about being able to jump into bed with strangers without a second thought. OP, it's okay to take a step back to think about how fast you're going in a relationship. Slow down to the level you feel comfortable with.

It's not even because she's just uncomfortable, she sounds like a naive kid unsure of what she's doing and feeling guilty about it who doesn't seem ready to deal with that kind of physical relationship.

ReputationRep:
    You've got to be comfortable with him and it seems like you do already..why care what others think. do what you like..

ReputationRep:
    Thinking about marriage and proposing after 2 months? :O wow there, slow down!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    You know, if you don't feel comfortable with what you're both doing, you should talk to him. If you do feel comfortable, who cares how fast you're going. All that matters is that you two are comfortable and happy with what you're doing.
    Yeah, this is the thing. I feel like 'slut' is more about how you think others would look upon you, and if you believe that you'd be societally regarded as a slut for those actions, then you absolutely do not need to worry. Anyway, to the best of my understanding, slut tends to be in reference to sleeping/having sexual interaction with multiple men, not just one. Monogamy isn't particularly slutty.

If you're uncomfortable, then make sure you tell him. Different people have different boundaries and feel things differently. If it feels right, it probably is. If it doesn't, it isn't.

Anyway, if this is slutty then we need to find some new words to describe those on The Jeremy Kyle Show...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Any unhelpful or rude comments will be removed.

To the OP I really fail to see why you think you are a slut, I think the only thing you need to do is slow it down a bit if you are uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    My at the time girlfriend and I had got to third base in a week. We held off going full blown all the way, perhaps we shouldn't have done that but oh well. You aren't a slut, you two felt the attraction and so went for it.

ReputationRep:
    You're not a slut! Just tell him that you feel things are going a bit fast for you if that's how you feel
    At the end of the day, if he can't accept that then he obviously doesn't respect you :/

(Original post by Ice Constricter)
    How old are you?

i am 14 years old

(Original post by Anonymous)
    short story. my and my boyfriend got together less than a month ago, I've only known him for about two- three months. we have already french kissed, he's met my mum, he has touched my boobs, we've already talked about engagement and marriage, and i have a few love bites. i don't know whether i should have let him touch my boobs though because now i feel like a slut. we have also made out in the forest, which consisted of him lying on top of me. we seem serious, but i still really feel like a ****, and maybe things are moving too fast. i need some advice!

and i am 14 years old

ReputationRep:
    I feel like a slut sometimes. Never can get hold of one though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    short story. my and my boyfriend got together less than a month ago, I've only known him for about two- three months. we have already french kissed, he's met my mum, he has touched my boobs, we've already talked about engagement and marriage, and i have a few love bites. i don't know whether i should have let him touch my boobs though because now i feel like a slut. we have also made out in the forest, which consisted of him lying on top of me. we seem serious, but i still really feel like a ****, and maybe things are moving too fast. i need some advice!
    Letting him lie on top of you in the forest is moving pretty fast. It's a bit early to be talking about marriage. Maybe you should wait two or three years first. You aren't a **** though. Not at all.

ReputationRep:
    May have already been said but just go at your own pace, if you feel its moving too fast tell him.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.