Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Aqa buss4 section b only watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meglouisep)
    Id really appreciate it aswell
    pleaaase could you PM me them too, i have no idea what im doing!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

In regards to this research theme I am desperate for other peoples ideas. I would be happy to swap and share my recourses (I have a large document including a range of businesses and my research on them e.g. organic growth, emerging markets etc.) If anyone would like to swap I would be more than happy too!

Keep checking out Tutor2u there are some great tips on there, but I still don't feel confident for this exam no matter how much prep or help I get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnknown4Now)
    Hi,

In regards to this research theme I am desperate for other peoples ideas. I would be happy to swap and share my recourses (I have a large document including a range of businesses and my research on them e.g. organic growth, emerging markets etc.) If anyone would like to swap I would be more than happy too!

Keep checking out Tutor2u there are some great tips on there, but I still don't feel confident for this exam no matter how much prep or help I get.
    hi, can you PM me your notes please; I'm so confused so far with what I'm supposed to do. I would share mine if I thought they were good ;(

ReputationRep:
    [list=1][*]Can you send me your notew via email please! Need help([personal details removed]

ReputationRep:
    Willing to exchange research, I've got some detailed businesses up to bullet point 5. PM me if you're interested.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, would you be able to pm me these please and I will be happy to send some of my notes!
    Hi,

Hi,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vonny101)
    I have loads of notes if you want
    Pm me
    Could I have a look at your notes please

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Hi, please could I have a look at yoir notes? I have some notes too to share but probably not as good as yours haha x

ReputationRep:
    I find BUSS4 so difficult!! I just don't understand it at all. Could anyone please save me by sending me their research for Section A or B? Please, would be greatly appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Pm me
    Hi, could you please send these to me - i'm in serious need!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys
    How would you lot go about answering this question? Im really struggling to know what points to include and application!
    To what extent does the success of a newstrategy depend on the leader? Justify your answer with reference to Nokia, Thomas Cookand/or any other businesses that you know.
    do 3 paragraphs based on your research so pick a business and go in detail. Something like Jeff Bazos for amazon how he was a motivator what impact this had how it impacted the success of amazon.

Nokia I havent researched but you can say something along the lines of how their manager/leader did not follow market trend and got left behind and eventually insignificant. Was the leader the main cause of this? was it his decision to do so etc?

Final paragraph up to you either accept or contradict again. Then evaluate hope i helped. Sorry not too strong on leaders and mangers if a question like that came up i would be doing one the other two their alot easier to answer aha

ReputationRep:
    Pm me
    PLS!! i really need help!! it would be so helpful!

ReputationRep:
    Paragraph structure I would use
    PANEL
    Point
    Analysis
    Evidence
    Link back to the question

With people who struggle to get their analysis in such as business theory this structure is very good to use

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Want to swap research notes for section A/B?

ReputationRep:
    any one who has been using tutor2u youtube videos know which topics he is missing on it because he hasn't covered all of section b has he???

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone with section A research want to swap for some notes I have on section B? Got quite a lot of leadership, ethics, emerging markets etc!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone with section A research want to swap for some notes I have on section B? Got quite a lot of leadership, ethics, emerging markets etc!
    Yeah. I got quite a bit on section A and B

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I went to the tutor2u workshop and Jim Riley mentioned that leadership & change management, and the EU are the only topics that haven't appeared yet. So it's likely to be one of the two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samdf)
    I went to the tutor2u workshop and Jim Riley mentioned that leadership & change management, and the EU are the only topics that haven't appeared yet. So it's likely to be one of the two.
    You mean retrenchment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hololand)
    You mean retrenchment.
    For retrenchment I have examples but what would you say the initial points are?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 22, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.