Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How did you lose your virginity ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Mine awkwardly lost to my boyfriend at the time when I was 17, 2 weeks before my 18th birthday. In my Uni dorm room and I stayed with the guy for over 5 years then. My stupid catholic shame upbringing meant I felt I had to because I slept with him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SarahWorksout)
    Girls like you have no self respect

Im saving mine until marriage

#notahoe
    #stopslutshaming

While you're at it, you could also try and stop using hash tags. Is it that difficult to formulate a sentence? This is not twitter, you're not restricted by a character count.

I lost mine with my boyfriend when I was 16.

ReputationRep:
    I lost mine in a gay bar, because I had something to put in her at the gay bar :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It somehow fell out my pocket ... Haven't seen it since

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InspiredTo)
    It somehow fell out my pocket ... Haven't seen it since
    That was yours? :ahee: it served me well that night :yep: :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I lost mine in a gay bar, because I had something to put in her at the gay bar :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't know why but Electric Six's Gay Bar just started to play in my head...:banana::banana:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonezy)
    I don't know why but Electric Six's Gay Bar just started to play in my head...:banana::banana:
    That means the joke worked :ahee: :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    That means the joke worked :ahee: :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, I knew there was a link
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    My boyfriend had an empty and we had a few friends over for some drinks. I was 17 and he was 18 at the time and we were together for about 6 months at that time and we're still together now. It was the first time for both of us.

He asked me to meet him in his little brothers room and we were both kinda tipsy and one thing let to another but because it was a kids bed, we broke the wooden part at the bottom so the next day when he was sober he had to fix it. Luckily, I don't think has family has ever noticed!

It wasn't romantic in the slightest and I wish we could have at least waited until a time we had the house totally to ourselves but it happened and we at least used protection and are still together and have had better sex since! Haha

ReputationRep:
    If it is possible to lose your virginity to a member of the same sex as you, then I lost mine when I was 11. My best friend was sleeping over and he suggested that because one does not get much practice before having sex with a girl, we should should practice with each other.

Yeah... not a good idea. I don't recommend anal if you're 11 years old.

Other than that, though, I've had no sexual experiences. Hell, I haven't even kissed anyone. I'm saving it for someone special, even if that's in ten years' time.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't!

ReputationRep:
    Time for big Alphie's story time;

Used to play in an orchestra. Was rather good, and a girl wanted me to help her with a piece. I went back to her place (she was a fresher at Uni) and one thing led to another. Lovely l/ass. Rinse and repeat for the next couple of months.

Shock of her life a couple of months later when it was announced after the winter concert it was my 16th birthday...

ReputationRep:
    When I was 18 with my then boyfriend, now fiancee, in his bed a few months into our relationship

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilyxx)
    I lost mine through a ONS but still talk to the guy now
    Out of curiosity, do you regret losing your virginity on an ONS rather than in a relationship? How do you feel about that?

ReputationRep:
    I also lost mine on a ONS but haven't spoken to the guy since

ReputationRep:
    In a small wooded area near where I used to live at about 5 in the morning. It wasn't very good as I was laying on spiky twigs.

ReputationRep:
    In a bed, with my first serious girlfriend, on our lunchbreak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dee Leigh)
    Out of curiosity, do you regret losing your virginity on an ONS rather than in a relationship? How do you feel about that?
    Why do people always ask this question?? I get that question whenever I mention that mine was lost through a ONS! :beard: Not having a go at you btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Put my sausage in her bun.

ReputationRep:
    I keep trying to lose it but it just won't leave me alone.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.