[QUOTE=Robbie242;42069890]
    (Original post by Future-doc)

The Naivety is strong in this one
    i second that , lol

ReputationRep:

Trust young boys like yourself to allow their insane jealousy of a famous, rich, good looking, sexy boy - to make you put him down publicly in such a horrible fashion, cursing his fans!!
    ridiculous boys, ridiculous!!

Neg rep me all you want, I'm sticking up for wat I know Is correct!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=RYRK;42069922]
    liking jb is not a problem , im sure he has a good personality and all , but liking his music makes you a person with really bad taste in music. end of.
    I like him more than I like his music!
    Besides, from the way you dis, I doubt you have ever heard his music!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Future-doc;42069831]
    (Original post by RikersIsland)
    Please die. All of you die.
    does loving JB make me into a bad person?!??
    i haven't done anything wrong...!!
    you rude boys are acting so obnoxious.. Trying to kill me off like that!?
    I'm a girl, feck you are naive hahaha, go listen to some decent music that has meaning, soul with a musician that isn't so stush!

<---

ReputationRep:
    Oh no. They're on TSR too! :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RYRK)
    liking jb is not a problem , im sure he has a good personality and all , but liking his music makes you a person with really bad taste in music. end of.
    I'm not sure he is. Everything I've seen of him [which, thankfully, is not a huge amount] he manages to come across as a selfish spoiled brat with limited intelligence. That last bit alone would be enough for me to dislike him, it's the only prejudice I have.

Recent story about him; he got a pet monkey a matter of weeks ago and was taking it everywhere with him and, apparently, loved it. Went on a publicity trip to Germany and hadn't bothered getting any form of health/immunisation certificates and then poor thing [monkey, not Bieber] got put into quarantine. Bieber & entourage then left the country and didn't collect monkey, just leaving it at the quarantine zone at the airport.

ReputationRep:
    Trust young boys like yourself to allow their insane jealousy of a famous, rich, good looking, sexy boy - to make you put him down publicly in such a horrible fashion, cursing his fans!!
    ridiculous boys, ridiculous!!

Neg rep me all you want, I'm sticking up for wat I know Is correct!
    m8 do you not understand it, hes in for the cash. He cancelled a gig in portugal since on 60% of seats were sold, I mean how ****ing selfish can you get?
    Furthermore, hes not good looking, he should get an education like everyone else rather than making god-awful music.

What you know is correct? How the **** can you prove subjective statement is correct? The Naivety is growing stronger and stronger every single day

ReputationRep:
    Oh noes, not you pre-pubescent, psychotic teen Beliebers and Directioners, you're spreading everywhere.

This thread calls for a meme:

and a pic:

(from the recent paparazzi incident. Yes, this is what he was really wearing. They didn't show this in the papers)

I don't have anything against Justin Bieber, but his fans get on my nerves the most.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    m8 do you not understand it, hes in for the cash. He cancelled a gig in portugal since on 60% of seats were sold, I mean how ****ing selfish can you get?
    Furthermore, hes not good looking, he should get an education like everyone else rather than making god-awful music.

What you know is correct? How the **** can you prove subjective statement is correct? The Naivety is growing stronger and stronger every single day
    One who never takes the time to understand, will never understand!
    point is, I'm a big musi girl, I listen to loads of good music! And the love the JB puts into his songs, it does exist elsewhere, but it's just not the same!!

ReputationRep:
    Some of the replies on this thread are abit uncalled for.

ReputationRep:
    point is, I'm a big musi girl, I listen to loads of good music! And the love the JB puts into his songs, it does exist elsewhere, but it's just not the same!!
    JB offers nothing original or new or even good to the music industry whatsoever

ReputationRep:
    Ouch!!
    WhY you so stinking jealous of good old Justin!!??
    I don't care about Justin, it's his over-zealous 12 year old fan base that annoy me.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like Justin Bieber or his music. But I don't see why there's so much hate towards him. I can understand the hatred towards the majority of his fans and his music for obvious reasons (#cut4bieber and IF I WAS YO' BOYFRIEND..) but the guy himself isn't too bad. Being called "gay", "fag,", "****" and whatnot must be incredibly upsetting for him.

Anyway. Muse or GTFO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    I'm not sure he is. Everything I've seen of him [which, thankfully, is not a huge amount] he manages to come across as a selfish spoiled brat with limited intelligence. That last bit alone would be enough for me to dislike him, it's the only prejudice I have.

Recent story about him; he got a pet monkey a matter of weeks ago and was taking it everywhere with him and, apparently, loved it. Went on a publicity trip to Germany and hadn't bothered getting any form of health/immunisation certificates and then poor thing [monkey, not Bieber] got put into quarantine. Bieber & entourage then left the country and didn't collect monkey, just leaving it at the quarantine zone at the airport.
    hes actaully not as nice as i taught he is, just read some articles about him , he has changed so much.
    hes not that little kid any more , now hes a weed smoking , arrogant , selfish kid with this huge ego, god....... even hate him more now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laylarose)
    I don't like Justin Bieber or his music. But I don't see why there's so much hate towards him. I can understand the hatred towards the majority of his fans and his music for obvious reasons (#cut4bieber and IF I WAS YO' BOYFRIEND..) but the guy himself isn't too bad. Being called "gay", "fag,", "****" and whatnot must be incredibly upsetting for him.

Anyway. Muse or GTFO
    There's plenty of evidence that he's a spoiled brat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hustler-1337)
    Oh noes, not you pre-pubescent, psychotic teen Beliebers and Directioners, you're spreading everywhere.

This thread calls for a meme:

and a pic:

I don't have anything against Justin Bieber, but his fans get on my nerves the most.
    ahahaaaa , this made my laugh soooo hard . lmfao .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laylarose)

Anyway. Muse or GTFO
    I agree with this. I don't absolutely hate JB (until most recently) I however like you, despise his fanbase. I don't feel the need for saying ''JB is gay lol'' on facebook, because that's stupid, you can criticise him as a musician, you can critcise his actions, and you can criticise him, but don't draw on cliche's to promote a stigma against homosexuals etc. Anyway +1 for your post, and high five on muse, I love butterflies and hurricanes, stockholm syndrome, knights of cydonia, uprising, Appocalyse Please etc they're all great !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomclarky)
    There's plenty of evidence that he's a spoiled brat

Hence 'not too bad'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    I agree with this. I don't absolutely hate JB (until most recently) I however like you, despise his fanbase. I don't feel the need for saying ''JB is gay lol'' on facebook, because that's stupid, you can criticise him as a musician, you can critcise his actions, and you can criticise him, but don't draw on cliche's to promote a stigma against homosexuals etc. Anyway +1 for your post, and high five on muse, I love butterflies and hurricanes, stockholm syndrome, knights of cydonia, uprising, Appocalyse Please etc they're all great !
    Exactly! And hehe, me too! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    awww, another lost cause , please try to break free, resist all you can and never give up hope, we can not afford to have more and more Beliebers!!! please try to put an end to this monstrosity.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.