Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by otrivine)
    by the way she acts you mean
    The way she looks, acts, sounds - everything really!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamHedges)
    The way she looks, acts, sounds - everything really!
    She even said recently,that she likes to fashion clothes! She likes to dress like Lady Gaga

ReputationRep:
    Also, Americal Idol wants to throw her out as she is being rude apparently to the contestants.

ReputationRep:
    This is a thread for Nicki Minaj fans

I know many people do not like her, but she has this star quality! Her songs are more interesting because its different from other songs you hear nowadays.

Thoughts?
    Otrivine you are just the coolest guy on tsr (seriously) :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freetown)
    Otrivine you are just the coolest guy on tsr (seriously) :cute:
    oh ,really, why

ReputationRep:
    oh ,really, why
    your posts on tsr are just weird (in a positive way) and quirky haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freetown)
    your posts on tsr are just weird and quirky haha

I would consider weird as a complement, I think:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm my opinion on Nicki Minaj is complicated. I first knew about her when she did that Bedrock song with Lil Wayne and Drake and loads of other people, and I absoloutely loved her. But then she did Stupid Hoe and Starships and I started to find some of her music really annoying. I have to admit I like more of her songs than I dislike, but most of them don't make any actual sense and some of her lyrics are just plain stupid. She does have genuine talent though. Anyway, my favourite songs by her are Itty Bitty Piggy, Warning, The Boys and Sex In The Lounge.

This video will shock you; not only does Nicki look human, but her rapping is actually really good and almost everything she says makes perfect sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The*****Of96)
    Hmmm my opinion on Nicki Minaj is complicated. I first knew about her when she did that Bedrock song with Lil Wayne and Drake and loads of other people, and I absoloutely loved her. But then she did Stupid Hoe and Starships and I started to find some of her music really annoying. I have to admit I like more of her songs than I dislike, but most of them don't make any actual sense and some of her lyrics are just plain stupid. She does have genuine talent though. Anyway, my favourite songs by her are Itty Bitty Piggy, Warning, The Boys and Sex In The Lounge.

This video will shock you; not only does Nicki look human, but her rapping is actually really good and almost everything she says makes perfect sense.

She is so different from now, but I am really interested about her wigs , everyday her hair is black, blonde, hair like marj from the simpsons or pink!! I want to buy haha

ReputationRep:
    She has literally the worst lyrics I've ever heard. Like, literally the worst.

ReputationRep:
    She is so different from now, but I am really interested about her wigs , everyday her hair is black, blonde, hair like marj from the simpsons or pink!! I want to buy haha
    Haha I love the wigs she has in the video for Fly, that song she did with Rihanna. Ohh yeah and the glow in the dark one in Super Bass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The*****Of96)
    Haha I love the wigs she has in the video for Fly, that song she did with Rihanna. Ohh yeah and the glow in the dark one in Super Bass
    hahaha, yes , I remember! I love her wig and it matches her!

I really want to meet Nicki , I would pay for VIP!

ReputationRep:
    I like Nicki but I prefer Lil' Kim to be honest.
    Nicki is amazing on Idol, but she's far too big headed and doesn't realise the fact that she should respect legends. She is not on that level.

ReputationRep:
    Next question , if you saw Nicki Minaj in the street! what would you do?

I would cry and tell her I am your number 1 fan

ReputationRep:
    Next question , if you saw Nicki Minaj in the street! what would you do?

I would cry and tell her I am your number 1 fan
    Nothing because I don't know her :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I love her!!! She is reppin the female rappers out there!! I don't get what's wrong with her! I love her! Booty an all lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Nicki Minaj is a dreadful musician (if you can call her that,) with no 'star quality' there is nothing interesting about her music, it is just crap.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.