Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does everyone at uni sleep around? watch

ReputationRep:
    Yes. the moment we gain student status we become completely brainless zombies and just cannot keep it in our pants, its like a disease our genitalia just has to be busy all hours of the day!

no, if you want to then you can if you dont want to then dont. Same as always.

Because if I stay in one spot I start to get too warm.
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Can't say many of my friends have. If any, but most of us have/had boyfriends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Explain more plz?
    Just that it turned out to be not what they really wanted to do, they got swept along too much.

ReputationRep:
    Personally its not like what its cracked up to be but I've seen it with some freshers they will drop their pants for anything just cause its freshers week its sad really seeing it but heck I'm not one to judge.

If you want it you will get it so to speak.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno, I'm at York and no one in my house ever brings anyone back but I know people off my course sleep around.

I have a friend at St John's though and she tells me everyone on their court has slept with each other :')

(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Just that it turned out to be not what they really wanted to do, they got swept along too much.
    Oh, what did they expect and were the regrets serious or were they just disappointments?

ReputationRep:
    No, not everyone

ReputationRep:
    no the people who sleep around at uni slept around at home, only a very very few come to uni being a virgin or whatnot and sleep around and even if they do after first term everybody is bored of it and has calmed down either getting partners or just concentrating on their friends

ReputationRep:
    Nah. The partying portrayal in the media is pretty accurate, obviously not everyone is like that, but it's there, and if you like that sort of thing you'll love it.

But sex is still not on a plate. There's some people having loads of casual sex, but they are by no means the majority. I came to uni a virgin and keen to lose it. It took me until April, and that was with a girlfriend. I just didn't have the confidence. I'd pull girls regularly at clubs, but I wouldn't even ask them back with me! I probably could have got something just by asking, but that's how unconfident I was. The next time I was single, a few months later, I had two one night stands in a month. I have friends with similar sorties- improving confidence was vital. For girls it's more about social pressures I guess, it is far easier for them to get laid.

ReputationRep:
    No. Not everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I expected it at my uni, but not York!

ReputationRep:
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg article-2507149-1967DB7B00000578-700_634x882.jpg (105.9 KB)

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends has been able to pull a fair amount of times since the beginning of uni, but that's it; it's nothing like the media portray.

Then again, I can't pull so I'm not too familiar with the lifestyle.

ReputationRep:
    Just remember that person you think is a slut could very well br a virgin waiting for the right girl/boy. Everyone kept saying things like that about me just cus i like hugging people at parties lmao. My current gf thought i was some player at first aswell. Only shagged three girls lol. Not into one night stands yo.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.