Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When are you happiest? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANB1993)
    It is amazing what little things people love and help with everyday issues! So, for you, what is the one thing that makes you happiest and feel great?

For me it has to be when I am playing any form of sport! I am 19 and my friends recently came to watch me play a game. Afterwards they all said to me they have never seen someone so engrossed in the sport. They said my face looked like a seven year old playing his favorite sport and nothing could distract me! The joy and pleasure I get from playing in the sun makes me forget any troubles I may be having no matter how much they are bugging me before! And the joy I get when my team wins is like nothing else! Not sure I will ever grow up haha! Wish I had the same dedication to my studies!

Just before the moment feel like you are falling down in the sky and you wake up kind of jumping in bed. Every single thought relating to stress, homework, up coming exams, random maths equations in your head, relationships...is forgotten until that point.

ReputationRep:
    when i am with my true best friends, they always keep me so happy, i just love them! and obviouslyyy lol when im with my boyfriend; being around someone and you just feel so content with yourself, it just fills me up with so many emotions. <3

ReputationRep:
    Sleeping or eating.

ReputationRep:
    When I'm playing in a chamber ensemble. I play the violin and the sheer enjoyment I get out of playing in a trio or quartet is unashamedly huge. Or when I'm jamming piano/cello duets with my sister, we could sit there for ages and not realise it's reached 4am :P
    Ah, I'm such a nerd...

ReputationRep:
    When my parents and I are relaxing on the sofa in our living room reminiscing, joking around and they are not arguing for once :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Sleeping knowing I have nothing to wake up for

Good food

United winning

ReputationRep:
    When I'm reading or at the gym.

Or when I make my best friend laugh because she doesn't have much to smile about these days

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.