Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Trampolinists? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I miss trampolining so much! When I was in year 9-10 I was part of the school team and then the community club was straight afterwards I miss those Wednesdays after school- 3.5 hours of trampolining? Yes please!

I can't wait to go to university to join the team!

I have a garden trampoline but I've worn out the springs out as the majority of them have snapped I used to spend hours on there with my ipod on.

Bring on September! :hoppy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxSherlockxx)
    oh...shame that. Try looking at local leisure centres? It may not be the standard you are looking for but at least it'll introduce you back into the sport again
    That's the plan :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I am not one but there's loads of trampolinists at Uni of Hertfordshire. And I always watch them, they train at the same time as us (cheer squad). There's some great talent in a lot of them!

ReputationRep:
    Sounds kind of gay but i done trampolining at school for a year and i loved it... I hope Wolverhampton uni do this so much fun

[SIZE=1]
    Posted via Mobile.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not anymore, but I love trampolining. It did it for about 6 years when I was a teenager, and then I started again for about 6 months last year but stopped 'cos it was expensive.

I like back bouncing best, no idea why, I could quite happily just stay on the trampoline and back bounce for ages!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liv1204)
    I'm not anymore, but I love trampolining. It did it for about 6 years when I was a teenager, and then I started again for about 6 months last year but stopped 'cos it was expensive.

I like back bouncing best, no idea why, I could quite happily just stay on the trampoline and back bounce for ages!
    *back drop to be more technical
    I loved the cradle which is 2 back drops with a 180/360 degree spin

[SIZE=1]
    Posted via Mobile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lukemorbey)

[SIZE=1]
    Posted via Mobile.
    Back drops are different to back bouncing! This.

I don't mind back drops, but back bouncing is what I love, I find it so relaxing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lukemorbey)

[SIZE=1]
    Posted via Mobile.
    Haha back landing if you want to be pedantic. They replaced the "drop" with "landing" not to long ago. :P Oh and Liv1204 is correct, back landings are not the same as back bouncing. Back bouncing is a step towards learning how to back land

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: June 26, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.