Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post your best achievement Watch

ReputationRep:
    My teacher read out a story I wrote in year seven once and I felt pretty special

ReputationRep:
    I wrote a book in Primary 4 and it's still in my primary school library 11 years later

More recently, twould be violin diploma and concert premiere of my orchestration in the same week, that was a stressful week. But I got my diploma and people clapped at the piece so I guess I did everything required.

ReputationRep:
    Did a difficult dissertation in translation and got the highest mark available even though out of 25 students, only 6 did dissertation, the rest took exams.

ReputationRep:
    Kingslayer ICC25man normal back in May 2010 when it was challenging :rolleyes: these were the days

ReputationRep:
    Probably getting my Masters Degree from Bristol University

ReputationRep:
    I went from not being able to ski, to skiing black runs in 2 months. First race this weekend
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    People have some awesome achievements!

I guess mine was running and completing a 10k run for charity. The way I felt after was just complete, I felt satisfied.

ReputationRep:
    did a mock gcse maths exam in year 7

i got an A...

ryan

ReputationRep:
    Get participated in a political show for youngs in my country,and that was a big honnor especially that i was the youngest..I was the fourth in the national maths competition in Morocco,it was very lucky year !

ReputationRep:
    A lego went into my knee when I was 12 and I didnt cry :mrt:

ReputationRep:
    Tough Guy 2013
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Beating over 150 people to get into my college music course and being one of only three singers chosen to be in the course.

I'll forever be proud of that

ReputationRep:
    Woke up late to for college one morning, but still managed to get up and was on my bus 2 minutes later

Half my clothes were inside out and I kept walking it to things but it was a proud day.

ReputationRep:
    Completing GTA San Andreas without the use of cheats!

ReputationRep:
    1. Being British champion and twice Swiss champion in acrobatic gymnastics
    2. And climbing a mountain for charity
    3. Getting into my sixth form college

ReputationRep:
    Didn't cry when I saw the price of Freddo's.

ReputationRep:
    Getting 98 ums on my history nazi germany paper gcse, as well as getting the only a* in our economics mock last year and finally getting 100% on to kill a mockingbird novel coursework- again the highest in the class and possibly the year.

ReputationRep:
    I came 12th in the 2012 world youth scrabble championships. hoping to beat it this year

ReputationRep:
    Getting 100% on the French as a first language oral exam for my baccalauréat, even though I belong to the German-speaking community originally and not the French.

ReputationRep:
    I climbed Snowdon on one of the harder routes a few years ago, that was pretty awesome.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.