Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tell me, why are you not in bed?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    in bed, studying perfunctorily with a side of procrastination.

ReputationRep:
    Because it's still early in the night

ReputationRep:
    Because i messed up my sleeping patterns so i wake up late and sleep late XD

ReputationRep:
    Holiday time sleep lag

Today is the first day I've done any revision so it seems my brain has to catch up on the procrastination time I've missed and eat into my sleep... It's a vicious cycle. Then I'll eventually sleep later and later till I stay up all night and day, sleep at 10pm and wake up for school 13 days from now.

P.s I'm hungry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugarmouse)
    Because I'm working, although I've just logged off to eat tortillas and hummus/salsa... (and drink a vodka and lemonade)..
    Marry me

ReputationRep:
    Because I am nocturnal.

ReputationRep:
    (Just finished) Watching a TV show, school holiday... why not stay awake?

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean why am I not in bed? The Knicks are playing!

ReputationRep:
    ****ing

ReputationRep:
    My sleeping pattern has changed so i sleep at around 3am-4am and because im reading Manga haha ( T_T)\(^-^ )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Texas Hold'em poker - once you start, it's impossible to stop playing. Seriously!

ReputationRep:
    Because my sleeping pattern is ****ed as it is a holiday Got to get up early as well tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    Marry me
    I think the registry office is closed at the moment...

ReputationRep:
    Watching modern family :ahee:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    There is basketball to be watched.

ReputationRep:
    i love free time, so i only work three days in the week, and the it leaves me 4 days in one week where i can relax... so i can sleep out tommorow, to manage i eat sort of low budget food evrey day, wich isnt a problem... and i share my car with a good friend of me,and i have a cheap house,,,,, that saves me monye also...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edwinemanuelposse)
    i love free time, so i only work three days in the week, and the it leaves me 4 days in one week where i can relax... so i can sleep out tommorow, to manage i eat sort of low budget food evrey day, wich isnt a problem... and i share my car with a good friend of me,and i have a cheap house,,,,, that saves me monye also...
    Why you are so weird?

On topic: My sleep pattern has changed, so I always stay up until at least 2 am..

ReputationRep:
    I am in bed, just using my phone.

Booyah...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had too much sugar so don't feel that tired. Plus I need to scrub my teeth and hopefully I'll have some teeth left in the morning

ReputationRep:
    A2 Physics >.<

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.