Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know the grade boundaries for biology or for last year? how did everyone find the exam? private message me

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was a lot better than expected. I went to see my teacher a couple of days after he'd seen the paper, and he thought it was a really easy paper considering there was none of the hard B5 stuff!

ReputationRep:
    I really want to know the answers for this paper, to get an idea of how well I did!! I know that the answers to the edexcel maths non calc exam were posted online by a teacher a couple of days after, does anyone know of anyone who has gone through and posted the answers to this one??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bossun)
    Scroll down, Its after the question paper.
    http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/80663-u...accredited.pdf

I got a heart attack when i first read it because none of my answers matched (for section D) LOL
    Is it that one? I'm sure that wasn't the one I did. My one had different questions on there. Now I'm worried :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kurdistan1)
    Is it that one? I'm sure that wasn't the one I did. My one had different questions on there. Now I'm worried :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That is just like a Model Mark scheme. We did not sit this exam.

ReputationRep:
    I think the grade boundaries will not be that high in this exam- 53/85 for an A*, as we are the first ones to do this new specification so results will be slightly lower.

ReputationRep:
    I checked the OCR website and you will only need 47/85 for an A* which is amazingly low. But that also means that people did not do very well, which is why OCR were forced to lower the grade boundaries.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.