ReputationRep:
    "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.."
    OP: Leave.

ReputationRep:
    Dump her.

ReputationRep:
    be a LAD
    if she cheats on you, you try off with someone else
    shes using you because youre always there for even when she goes off to have fun
    either have some fun of your own, or dump the girl

ReputationRep:
    lol, you should never have forgave her

ReputationRep:
    *sniff* sorry bro

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear about that - it seems like she can't help but cheat. I know that you've been together for a long time, but it's unlikely that you'll be able to trust her again. If they cheat once, it can sometimes be passed off as a mistake, but if they cheat twice then it's not really an accident...

Is there any point in being in a relationship with somebody who you can't trust?

Where's this guy when you need him?

Name:  joey greco.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  34.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rangeo54)
    Okay so I found out that my girlfriend is cheating on me again. Last time she did it I forgave her, and this time I don't want to. But she's like so convincing that I had to forgive her again. I love her but all I want is a little bit of honesty. Whenever I ask her about it she refuses to admit she is. And when I catch her that's when she falls on my knee. Now what am I supposed to do. I cannot share this with any of my friends since they would laugh on me and I have a quiet a good reputation in school. Please help if you can. And no rude comments - we have been together for like 5 years and it's hard to let her go. My cousin suggested to get a rebound girlfriend if I need to get over her. I don't exactly understand what he means by that.
    It is obvious that she doesn't care as much about you as you do about her? If you love each other and care for each other why would there be any need in the first place for the other person to cheat. If this is the second time you have caught her and you have been together for 5 years how many times has she cheated without you knowing?

In the end it is up to you obviously whether you want to continue or stop the relationship but I would definitely sit her down and have a good talk with her to tell her that you need to be able to trust her for it to work

ReputationRep:
    You are at school, and have been together five years? Have I interpreted that correctly? If so, that means you were at most 13 when you got together. Surely you want some freedom?

Combined with the fact that she has cheated on you twice, it seems like you would both benefit from splitting up. I know it's painful, but you will be going to university / travelling / getting an apprenticeship or job soon, and I promise you from experience that after a few months of not seeing her you will be perfectly happy again.

Ultimately, you will never be able to trust her again. It's harsh, but somebody who cheats twice, and lies and then begs forgiveness simply has no respect for you. I would end it.

ReputationRep:
    Dump Her, if you forgive her again she'll do it time after time. It's not fair to you

ReputationRep:
    Obviously she doesn't feel that you are important to her!
    she is treating you as a fallback, and no one deserves to be treated like that!
    She does not deserve you, so get out of there fast!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    You will end up treading on eggshells over everything and the fear of having to look over your shoulder all of the time.

She has shown she has no respect for you by cheating, allowing her the chance to do it again will show you have no respect for yourself.

Time heals, it's going to be hard but what doesn;t kill you will make you stronger.

Don't wait till all your self confidence is destroyed and then, when she finds someone she truly loves, dumps you anyway - which I guarantee she will not give a second thought to.

Look after yourself bro', you deserve so much better. But don't wait because it's your life and it's waiting to start.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.."
    OP: Leave.
    What :confused: Utterly despicable behavior. Why on earth are you telling the OP to leave? Where?- especially when the economy is in such a bad state :eek:

So many unanswered questions with such a controversial post.

Shame on you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rangeo54)
    My girlfriends cheating on me! Again!!!
    There's your answer.

ReputationRep:
    Tell her to close the door on her way out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have some self respect and dump her. I don't care what people say, if they cheat (especially more than once) then they are just not that into you. Get rid and move on, find someone who doesn't cheat or just have some fun for a while- no need to deal with all of this rubbish when you are young, the world is your oyster and all of that.

ReputationRep:
    She'll probably dump the OP lets be honest before he even thinks about dumping her.

ReputationRep:
    just dump her, it isn't rocket science.

ReputationRep:
    Think about it carefully - are you only together out of habit? A lot of people do this. Sometimes it's easier to be with someone because it's easier. End it. Enjoy being on your own for a while, you might enjoy it more than you think.

ReputationRep:
    You need to let go,for your well being,and move on.It's painful,you have spent five years together,but once is more than enough.Sometimes things just end,they follow their course and that's that.You have to learn from it and move on to better things,make wiser choices,see things more clearly.And maybe it's not thats she's so convincing,maybe you just cannot let go of the relationship in itself because of its lenght.But you'll just end up violating yourself,distorting your state of mind,and you will start to distrust people and be full of doubt in future relationships.And it's not fair to you,and not fair to the girl you will one day meet and she'll be worth it.And a rebound,no.Have fun with girls that are also seeking to have fun(not the ones that hope for a serious relationship),and when it's time it's time.Don't force yourself.You've grown accustomed to being in a relationship,but there's more to it than just the title and the idea.And once there's nothing to learn from one another,and no joy,and it all just seems like blah and something that just IS, like the rain or trees lol,then it's more than done.The key thing here is to not commit the same mistakes as she has, because you obviously have moral values seeing as you have forgiven her before,and you've never cheated(you haven't right? ).
    DO what's best for you,and for your future relationship/relationships.She's obviously doing what's best for her.Hope everything works out for the best!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 20, 2013
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.