Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I was shocked to see how beautiful Mr Bean's daughter is :O Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edithwashere)
    Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I just don't like big crazy hair like that. Then again, I'm shaving my head in a month, so I'm probably a little bit biased against hair
    Fair enough. It's more of a modelshoot hair/advert hair than the hair you'd walk with in the middle of the street.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Fair enough. It's more of a modelshoot hair/advert hair than the hair you'd walk with in the middle of the street.
    Yeah, I probably wouldn't have said anything if it was one of those model shoot type photos, this looks like it was taken at a film premiere or something. She had time to do her makeup, I just don't get why she'd spoil it with the barnet

ReputationRep:
    She's quite pretty, yeah.

ReputationRep:
    Stop being a white knight /10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edithwashere)
    Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I just don't like big crazy hair like that. Then again, I'm shaving my head in a month, so I'm probably a little bit biased against hair
    Spoiler:
    Show
    To be honest, she looked like she just got out of bed or just finished her work as a prostitute

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    LOL

All the girl getting all competitive and going "I think she's average actually"

Ahh mother nature and natural selection, when you are mixed with sentient human beings, it sure makes a funny sight.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I think she is quite pretty.

I didn't realise Mr Bean was regarded as so ugly. Like, sure he is silly but when he is just being sensible I think he could come across as quite smart and wouldn't be surprised if ladies found him slightly attractive. (No homo)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Historicity)
    I think she is quite pretty.

I didn't realise Mr Bean was regarded as so ugly. Like, sure he is silly but when he is just being sensible I think he could come across as quite smart and wouldn't be surprised if ladies found him slightly attractive. (No homo)
    I don't find him attractive but there's a lot of difference between him being Mr Bean and Blackadder, definitely more attractive in the latter.

ReputationRep:
    Why would she go on the red carpet with hair like that. I mean I like the messy just got out of bed look but that just looks like she hasn't brushed her hair in a while.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think Atkinson's ugly to be honest. If we just look at him without thinking of Mr Bean's facial expressions, you know, as himself; then he looks average. What, did you all expect his daughter to be ugly purely because you thought her father was? I think the mother's looks come into this as well...

Personally, I think she's very attractive.

ReputationRep:
    I'd drag my balls through 10 miles of razor wire to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.

ReputationRep:
    Chris de Burgh's daughter was crowned Miss World- perhaps young Miss Atkinson has inherited her mother's looks as well.

ReputationRep:
    How do you know it's not Blackadder's daughter lol

ReputationRep:
    Name:  531976_505333822847146_918848611_n.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  58.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acruzen)
    you can't tell if someone is spoiled from a picture
    Yeah, sorry, deleted my post because I was being too judgemental.

ReputationRep:
    So much *****iness in dis thread.

ReputationRep:
    She has a pretty face, but she needs to sort out her hair. And WTF is up with that dress?!...

ReputationRep:
    Fashionably messy hair is apparently something some people are not familiar with.

EDIT: She's called Lily and there are some better pictures of her here.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-premiere.html

ReputationRep:
    she looks like a healthy young woman who takes care of herself, follow this and you are attractive on average

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ziggy2252)
    she looks like a healthy young woman who takes care of herself, follow this and you are attractive on average
    Her Mum's good looking and I'm sure it doesn't hurt having a very wealthy and famous father, in terms of being taken good care of. :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.