Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Protest against neg reps Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've been wondering for a while, what's the most negged post on TSR that's still around and hasn't been deleted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamgreatness)
    i got negged for saying abortion=murder which is what it is
    I totally agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future-doc)
    I don't rep opinions
    Well that's a lie :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raiden95)
    Only people who say negative things will get negs, simple
    I went from having three green bars to just one over a thread I started that was slightly against the normal opinion. I expressed my opinion in the most respectful way possible!

It seems that to get lots of green rep you have to suck up to the majority's opinion!

ReputationRep:
    Bu it still appears on every post I make!
    Not if you subscribe, you can hide it then.

To be fair though, you do espouse some pretty neg-worthy statements and opinions.

I wouldn't be surprised if I were you.

ReputationRep:
    When you post a thread on the internet praising Justin Beiber in every way like OP did, you can expect nothing other than neg rep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raiden95)
    Well that's a lie :rolleyes:
    Tis not! Prove that I rep opinions, or else I stand innocent due to lack of evidence!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harley)
    I've been wondering for a while, what's the most negged post on TSR that's still around and hasn't been deleted?
    Probably this.

ReputationRep:
    I think it belongs to I'm so academic. It was a thread about some guy wanting to reject cambridge and she completely tore him down about it.

Ahh, those were the days :rolleyes:
    I wish ISA would come back here more often.

(I look like a new user but I had a different account back in the day :ninjagirl:)

edit: someone beat me to it
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Bu it still appears on every post I make!
    Here you go: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...0#post42083130

Userscript for hiding reputation ^

ReputationRep:
    *negged*

ReputationRep:
    Tis not! Prove that I rep opinions, or else I stand innocent due to lack of evidence!
    What else do you rep?

ReputationRep:
    Rep shouldnt anonymous. Meh, I kinda like my slowly aqcuired neg rep, people are just too uptight and whiny on this forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    Or... you could start making a real positive contribution to the site. Good advice is always appreciated in H&R, the myriad academical subforums will always have a poster in need of a pointer or an explanation.

Hell, it's so easy to get + rep on TSR if you want it. Put some effort in to getting rid of your reds rather than expecting + rep to be handed to you on a plate.
    #Fishingforposreps
    Oh it involves ISA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    #Fishingforposreps
    Yes. That's the one. Every post I make is just fishing. Doesn't matter what I think, so long as it's pos-reppable.

Grow up son, I'm 27, I'm well, well past giving a **** what other people think of me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    Yes. That's the one. Every post I make is just fishing. Doesn't matter what I think, so long as it's pos-reppable.

Grow up son, I'm 27, I'm well, well past giving a **** what other people think of me.
    Not even denied it. :rofl2:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    There was a thread about this recently and isa's post was the most negged found on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    Probably this.

(Original post by therisenmitten)
    I think it belongs to I'm so academic. It was a thread about some guy wanting to reject cambridge and she completely tore him down about it.

Ahh, those were the days :rolleyes:
    I wish ISA would come back here more often.

(I look like a new user but I had a different account back in the day :ninjagirl:)

edit: someone beat me to it

(Original post by jam277)
    Oh it involves ISA.

(Original post by curtis871)
    There was a thread about this recently and isa's post was the most negged found on it.
    Haha I should have know it'd be one of hers!

ReputationRep:
    I love it when people think you have high rep because you 'fish' for it, as opposed to the real reason which is we don't feel the need to come on an internet forum to troll around, and post controversial nonsense we wouldn't dare say in public. Most of the heavily negged people on this forum post intentionally hateful/controversial things (from what I've seen) for reasons I can only assume include the fact they're a sad individual who feels the need to try and make some people on an internet forum feel bad about themselves.

Either way :lol:

ReputationRep:
    You get negged for things such as getting great GCSEs, or Alevels, or getting 4 offers into medicine, or sometimes, when i see people saying, give me your honest opinion on whether i can get into dentistry/medicine/oxford/any course at any uni, and someone else, who perhaps knows what they are talking about as they've gone through the process says no, the original poster can't take it. I think, it's just pure jealousy on the perpetrator's part

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.