Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best PS3 games to get for the next five months? Watch

ReputationRep:
    if you enjoyed uncharted then you might like 'the last of us' it seems similar with an interesting plot

also watchdogs just looks pure genius

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vibenation)
    Should I get an xbox 360 slim or keep my ps3? I like to try xbox someday especially xbox live.

I get most of the games you listed especially Saint rows 3.
    There is no need to buy an Xbox now. Especially knowing that the next generation consoles will be coming out this year (with a RRP of around £300). It would be silly to get another console now.

Do you have most of the games or are you going to get them?

ReputationRep:
    Farcry 3 and Skyrim definitely, also I really like Mass Effect

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darth Vader 7)
    There is no need to buy an Xbox now. Especially knowing that the next generation consoles will be coming out this year (with a RRP of around £300). It would be silly to get another console now.

Do you have most of the games or are you going to get them?
    I had most of them especially red dead already, I heard mixed things about Saint rows. I get Far cry 3 and Saint rows 3. Maybe Dishonored as well.

ReputationRep:
    I had most of them especially red dead already, I heard mixed things about Saint rows. I get Far cry 3 and Saint rows 3. Maybe Dishonored as well.
    Yeah, Saints Row is an acquired taste I guess but it's just plain good fun in an open world environment.

Definitely get Far Cry 3 and Dishonored over Saints Row 3 as they are quite simply, the better games. However, Saints Row 3 is only £10 at Game now so it shouldn't affect your budget too much.

ReputationRep:
    Try Deadspace 3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emre944)
    Try Deadspace 3.
    I am scared of Deadspace series, I consider other horror series though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darth Vader 7)
    Yeah, Saints Row is an acquired taste I guess but it's just plain good fun in an open world environment.

Definitely get Far Cry 3 and Dishonored over Saints Row 3 as they are quite simply, the better games. However, Saints Row 3 is only £10 at Game now so it shouldn't affect your budget too much.
    I get far cry 3 for £20 and trade far cry 3 for dishonored afterward when I complete it, I got too many story games. Any sports games that you would recommend, especially any with career mode.

ReputationRep:
    I am scared of Deadspace series, I consider other horror series though
    It's really not that scary if you do co-op.

ReputationRep:
    the new tomb raider is meant to be boss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SnoochToTheBooch)
    the new tomb raider is meant to be boss
    Hope it it, I like tomb raider games, I am just rubbish at the puzzles part. I consider renting it.

ReputationRep:
    Gran Turismo 5
    FIFA 13
    Madden NFL 13
    Mass Effect 2
    Mass Effect 3
    Bioshock Infinite
    GTA V
    Farcry 3
    Batman: Arkham Asylum
    Batman: Arkham City
    Dishonored
    Assassin's Creed II
    Assassin's Creed III

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alleykat606)
    Gran Turismo 5
    FIFA 13
    Madden NFL 13
    Mass Effect 2
    Mass Effect 3
    Bioshock Infinite
    GTA V
    Farcry 3
    Batman: Arkham Asylum
    Batman: Arkham City
    Dishonored
    Assassin's Creed II
    Assassin's Creed III
    Good list, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Get Mass effect but specifically the Mass effect collection....it is basically a trilogy and to get the full experience you need all three games, you will dedicate hours of your life to it as well. Hell I am currently about 60 hours into the trilogy and am only about half way through mass effect 2 , and that is without doing ALL the sidequests and little extras you need to do prepare to get your life consumed though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indiemusicftw)
    Get Mass effect but specifically the Mass effect collection....it is basically a trilogy and to get the full experience you need all three games, you will dedicate hours of your life to it as well. Hell I am currently about 60 hours into the trilogy and am only about half way through mass effect 2 , and that is without doing ALL the sidequests and little extras you need to do prepare to get your life consumed though.
    Thanks for that, I hope Mass Effect is good and not overrated.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.