Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who is your favourite James Bond? Watch

• View Poll Results: Who Is Your Favourite James Bond?
    Roger More
    13.33%
    Sean Connery
    15.56%
    George Lazenby
    0%
    Timothy Dalton
    6.67%
    Pierce Brosnan
    26.67%
    Daniel Craige
    37.78%

ReputationRep:
    Moore. I watched the early films (Connery and Moore) growing up, and I grew to like Moore more because his hair was the same colour as mine (brown). Craig is also excellent, as a straight male I admire his wonderful figure, sharp jaw and blue eyes.

ReputationRep:
    Brosnan definitely!

ReputationRep:
    Timothy Dalton - I think if he had done more films he would be more people's favourite. His Bond is serious enough but he brings humour to the part that I think is missing from Daniel Craig's Bond. He is also the best looking one...

ReputationRep:
    Dalton in Hot Fuzz > Dalton as Bond.

ReputationRep:
    Surprised Connery hasn't got more votes!

Generally regarded as the best Bond in most of the media.

The guy was alpha as ****.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.