Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowcopter)
    Oh haha! I know nothing about Notability but if you're used to using an iPad and like the keyboard and it records at the same time then it's a good choice.
    Notability is awesome. It's very often in sale for £1.49 or so but usually it's £6 or so and to be honest i'd have happily paid full price. It's far better with a keyboard that being said, using it without is a bit tedious.

If you want a plain notetaking app, look at FloWriter. Really good and free.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    on the ipad mini isnt there a feature on notes that acts as a dictaphone? so maybe you could record on ur ipad and type on ur computer?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    In my opinion, one of those devices that can be both a netbook and a tablet. A netbook is better for writing the notes, but a tablet is nicer to read notes, ebooks and journals on.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.