Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Nakedness and changing rooms... Watch

ReputationRep:
    When you look like one of the gladiators from spartacus its ok to walk around with your junk hanging around. Hell, when I am feeling like an adonis I often give myself a full body shave the night before the gym, just so I can walk around the changing rooms after having a shower in the total starkers.

Feels glorious being able to be totally naked while other GROWN MEN ffs struggle to find the confidence to just stand in their boxers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kage)
    Some are growers, some are showers. If you have to make it to a semi-erect state to achieve what you would consider a good flacid size, then you are a grower.
    Changes depending on a lot of factors generally.
    I am not talking semi erect...I am talking any blood at all on flop...from exercise it shrivels. One quick pull back of my foreskin to tell him it is safe to come out now and all is good in the world again

ReputationRep:
    I change openly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anthony.BF)
    To point out that flaccid size is pointless and you shouldn't ne worried about it...
    I doubt they are worried about it tbh, I think they just don't want to show their **** to a bunch of strangers. I imagine they'd be alright if it was male brothers/cousins or friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)

LOL, pretty much this tbh.
    Michael McIntyre! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons)
    We weren't allowed to shower after swimming. I have never understood why.
    why would you even want one? the cleanest I ever feel is right after I've been swimming

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SnoochToTheBooch)
    why would you even want one? the cleanest I ever feel is right after I've been swimming
    Yeah, who wouldn't want chlorine on them for the rest of the day :lolwut:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    ... The chlorine and mix of other people's urine? :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rlw31)
    Yeah, who wouldn't want chlorine on them for the rest of the day :lolwut:
    (Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons)
    ... The chlorine and mix of other people's urine? :eyeball:
    can't say it's ever done me any harm

ReputationRep:
    I always get changed in a cubicle, but that's because I'm not confident enough to be naked in front of people, I admire the confidence of people who do.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    can't say it's ever done me any harm
    No harm I guess, but it's not very nice I mean, it'd be like being totally cool with having gravy all over your hands for a day. No harm, but ew.

ReputationRep:
    When I go to the gym I dont go there to see people's junk dangling around the place and don't appreciate it when they have it on open display longer than necessary. Yes, you can try to avoid looking, but that only works to the extent that it is avoidable, not when somebody pulls it out unexpectedly in your line of sight. I think one should have shame over publicly displaying their private parts or at least respect that others may find it offensive or distateful. No doubt there will be many who disagree, but some courtesy for others wouldn't go amiss.

You like to smell like chlorine?

ReputationRep:
    Bro why you telling me the size of your ****?
    Now that's a conversation you never thought you'd have when you woke up this morning lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hustler-1337)
    When I go to the gym I dont go there to see people's junk dangling around the place and don't appreciate it when they have it on open display longer than necessary. Yes, you can try to avoid looking, but that only works to the extent that it is avoidable, not when somebody pulls it out unexpectedly in your line of sight. I think one should have shame over publicly displaying their private parts or at least respect that others may find it offensive or distateful. No doubt there will be many who disagree, but some courtesy for others wouldn't go amiss.

You like to smell like chlorine?
    I love that swimming pool smell actually, it might even be my favourite thing to smell

ReputationRep:
    it depends on the gym for me, i used to go to a gym with a big communal changing room (female) and everyone used to strut around in the skud, so i did it happily. Now i go to a gym where no one gets naked, so i don't.

ReputationRep:

LOL, pretty much this tbh.
    Michael McIntyre is paaainfully unfunny. This video is no exception.

ReputationRep:
    My reasons for not being naked in the public changing room is that I don't know when a kid would burst in.

Also some people are very uncomfortable with nudity and I respect that. I'd go to a cubicle to change if anyone is in the changing room.

I don't have any problems with nudity of myself or other people, but I just like to think I'm being considerate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McHumpy92)
    It depends what kind of floppy mood my penis is in...if in a warm pub while drinking he is a good floppy size, if just coming from the cold swimming pool with having done a gym session before the little fella has minimal blood and frizzles up.......generally I don't get changed in the middle of a pub, but I do in the other situation...I normally get around this by having a quick rinse off in the shower with warm water and have a little play to try and get some life back in him and then get changed like a normal human.

Does all you guys willy frizzle up when doing exercise? I generally find part of my warm-up for exercise is cooling down my willy and balls to tighten them up so they don't jingle jangle everywhere.

I hope that has explained it for all.
    Was that a joke? Maybe you playing with yourself is why guys don't want to get naked in the changing rooms

ReputationRep:
    I think it's to do with how confident people are in themselves and comfortable with how they look, they may also fear being judged. Some people just find the nude plain embarrassing I guess!

ReputationRep:
    I see no problem with that- as long as someone doesn't do a chopper

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.