Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who is your current and of all time favourite TV character? watch

ReputationRep:
    Current - John Mitchell from Being Human
    All time - Dean Winchester from Supernatural (I just think he's fantastic..)

ReputationRep:
    Current - Phil Dunphy (obviously)

Of all time - Niles Crane hands down!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    In my opinion, the writing behind The Simpsons has somewhat deteriorated (and I don't think the writers can be assigned 100% of the blame - the world is running out of things that are ripe for parody/proper celebrity personalities to include). That caveat aside, I think that Homer Simpson remains one of the best-written characters of all time, both in terms of pure opportunity for comedy and in terms of being a channel for social commentary.

ReputationRep:
    Harvey Specter. And to match his dominant personality I shall write his name in really big letters.....

HARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTER

ReputationRep:
    Walter White and Walter White

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by specter.harvey)
    Harvey Specter. And to match his dominant personality I shall write his name in really big letters.....

HARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTERHARVEY SPECTER
    I completely forgot Suits. I prefer Donna though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by specter.harvey)

Oh, Harvey. The amount of love I have for this character can't be healthy.

ReputationRep:
    Abed Nadir or Bernard Black probably. They are GODS.

ReputationRep:
    Friends - Ross

BBT - Stuart

ReputationRep:
    I would probably say.... Tamwar Massood, he is my hero- one day I aspire to own a take-away curry shop. Corner shops are my favourite, and also taxis. However please don't tell anyone as I don't think i'm allowed to work as I can't remember the lorry driver giving me a visa when I sat inside it to get to the UK. Also Border Force are asking me to return but i don't speak English so i don't know what to do- my 50 cousins said they won't help, and one slapped me over the head with naan bread.

ReputationRep:
    Gregory House from House. Has the best sarcastic comments ever.

ReputationRep:
    Walter White, especially when he's in Heisenberg mode. All time favourite is the mighty Gene Genie, Gene Hunt from Life on Mars. Also Sam Tyler from the same show, they are the ultimate cop duo.

ReputationRep:
    All time - Jack Bauer, such a boss.
    At the moment - Jeff Bingham again what a boss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cl_steele)
    All time - Jack Bauer, such a boss.
    At the moment - Jeff Bingham again what a boss.
    **** man, meant to pos you... Jack Bauer is insanely cool!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guru Jason)
    Lol. When he first joined, I would say Hanssen all the way too but his character had to change slightly if he was to remain. (Not be to sharp tongued etc).

Tuesday's episode, Ric was only in it for 3 minutes and still stole the show
    I loved it when he pretended to be the patient

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The legend that is Tony Soprano.

The legend that is Barney Stinson.

The legend that is Chandler Muriel Bing.

The legend that is Larry David.

The legend that is Malcolm Tucker.

The legend that is Dell Boy.

Honourable mentions: Don Draper, Jimmy McNulty, Sheldon Cooper, Pauly from The Sopranos, Tig from Sons of Anarchy, JD and Doctor Cox from Scrubs, and Gob from Arrested Development.

ReputationRep:
    Current: Spencer Reid from criminal minds
    All time: Smithy from Gavin&Stacey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georose)
    Dexter Morgan, current and all-time
    Good call, just had a 3 hour stint of some episodes

ReputationRep:
    Current: Sean from Psych

All time: Chuck or Dr. Cox

ReputationRep:
    At the minute - Dean Winchester, Supernatural!

All time favourite is so hard to choose! There are tons...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.