Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TV shows you like but other people dont? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Made in Chelsea and Geordie Shore. I can understand why a lot of people dislike them but they still amuse me so it's all good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons)
    Ha, I mean no one watches it that I know. So I have no Oz partner.
    Haha oh sorry - this whole revision is messing with my eyes Sorry!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georose)
    Made in Chelsea and Geordie Shore. I can understand why a lot of people dislike them but they still amuse me so it's all good.
    I was just talking to a friend who turned on MTV and Geordie Shore was on... We did laugh from it for like over an hour... He asked me if I'm planning on being like them when I'll go to Newcastle University...

When I was younger though and had more free time not knowing what to do with myself I did watch a lit of MTV shows like Date My Mom or that sort of crap...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    QI, none of my friends like this and call me sad for liking it, along with Top Gear and Pointless.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~)
    ~ Made in Chelsea - hardly any of my friends watch it and i've seen some people make comments against it here on TSR, i still like it and can't wait for new season to start on Monday :bunny:

~ Pointless - None of my friends watch this either, some of them don't even know what it is! I guess it's because it comes on quite early in the evening.

~ Programmes like Game of Thrones and The Tudors! - i love these sort of tv shows...but they don't seem to be very popular where i live haha
    (Original post by WilliamsQI)
    QI, none of my friends like this and call me sad for liking it, along with Top Gear and Pointless.

I'm a pointless fan as well
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by lastlullabyy)
    Haha oh sorry - this whole revision is messing with my eyes Sorry!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ugh I know - I'm misreading everything. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    As much as it saddens me to say it: Breaking Bad.
    My friends have awful taste in television

ReputationRep:
    I was just talking to a friend who turned on MTV and Geordie Shore was on... We did laugh from it for like over an hour... He asked me if I'm planning on being like them when I'll go to Newcastle University...

When I was younger though and had more free time not knowing what to do with myself I did watch a lit of MTV shows like Date My Mom or that sort of crap...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha same here, most of the things they say make me laugh. I appreciate it's not deep, intellectual television but I still love it haha. ARE you planning on being like them when you go to Newcastle uni?!

ReputationRep:
    Law and Order: UK, not at all popular and it's probably completely inaccurate but I loved the last six seasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~)
    ~ Made in Chelsea - hardly any of my friends watch it and i've seen some people make comments against it here on TSR, i still like it and can't wait for new season to start on Monday :bunny:

~ Pointless - None of my friends watch this either, some of them don't even know what it is! I guess it's because it comes on quite early in the evening.

~ Programmes like Game of Thrones and The Tudors! - i love these sort of tv shows...but they don't seem to be very popular where i live haha
    BS.

Everyone watches GoT.

And Made in Chelsea is ****.

South Park. They think it's too crass.

ReputationRep:
    Big Brother, Take Me Out and The Real Housewives of Orange County I actually love these shows!!

ReputationRep:
    Snog Marry Avoid, my guilty pleasure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georose)
    Haha same here, most of the things they say make me laugh. I appreciate it's not deep, intellectual television but I still love it haha. ARE you planning on being like them when you go to Newcastle uni?!
    Haha considering that I prefer library to club... Suuuure...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Go On
    Parks and Recreation (so sad, it's actually awesome)
    Jane By Design (understandable but i love it)
    Emily Owens MD
    Game Of Thrones (*sobs*)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lazershus)
    Go On
    Parks and Recreation (so sad, it's actually awesome)
    Jane By Design (understandable but i love it)
    Emily Owens MD
    Game Of Thrones (*sobs*)
    Wasn't Emily Owens MD cancelled?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't Emily Owens MD cancelled?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yes same with JBD, i feel like they didn't deserve the cancellation, *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    Geordie Shore, The Valleys - most people on here say only dumb people watch it but I guess they're just boring and have no sense of humour

ReputationRep:
    Dexter is amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Revenge. I never hear of this show, people must be watching it as it's on E4 (one season behind, but still).

(Original post by beepbeeprichie)
    BS.

Everyone watches GoT.
    Everyone on TSR seems to watch GOT, however no one I can actually talk to in person watches it. A few people I know have watched a few episodes, but generally disliked it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.