Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many times a week with your partner? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drederick Tatum)
    Well, he must be very self controlled. That's like a big red 'DO NOT PRESS' button.

Also, how can you get to sleep with a massive erection digging into your back?

Sorry - good on you - I just imagine that would be a difficult situation to maintain.
    Well, we've done a few things together - I won't go into personal detail - but we haven't actually had sexual intercourse yet. It's just something I want to wait for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drederick Tatum)
    Also, how can you get to sleep with a massive erection digging into your back?
    How do you know her bf's "massive"??!!!! :confused: :eek: :lolwut: Just wondering lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superduper9)
    How do you know her bf's "massive"??!!!! :confused: :eek: :lolwut: Just wondering lol
    She looks good. That, combined with weeks (months?) of pent up energy would have me creating a tent for us to sleep under, if it was me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoholicPolyglot)
    Me too. Forever alone... Or are we the lucky ones seeing as it is every night? :rolleyes:
    Yup, more space!

But ... if you feel very strongly about it, I can break it off with my bed ..... and we can just use yours instead? Lol Sorry, just kidding, couldn't resist

ReputationRep:
    Yup, more space!

But ... if you feel very strongly about it, I can break it off with my bed ..... and we can just use yours instead? Lol Sorry, just kidding, couldn't resist
    Hahahaha kinky, are we now? Depends on where you're at! I couldn't resist either. Excuse me... Ahem ahem

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha!! You've got me in fits of laughter!! :laugh: Well now that you mention it ..... bed time is not too far away and I can go the distance .... all the way ..... in my car I mean if you're very far I can't believe I just wrote that!!!!
    Playing with words eh? I am amused

ReputationRep:
    Probably about ten times a week but then we live with each other.

ReputationRep:
    wow I thought 4 was a lot....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kunoichi)
    Probably about ten times a week but then we live with each other.
    Are those 10 short or long sessions?

I honestly wouldn't have the time for 10 times a week. Then again, I wouldn't say no either lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EstebanK0)
    Are those 10 short or long sessions?

I honestly wouldn't have the time for 10 times a week. Then again, I wouldn't say no either lol.
    It varies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kunoichi)
    It varies
    Well, variety is the spice of life

ReputationRep:
    Yeah 4 sounds about right for me, when we spend the night together it's normally one before bed and once in the morning kinda, we prefer single long sessions (guess that's just how my body works haha)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    once an hour so 168 times per week

ReputationRep:
    We only see each other for 2 days per week, and it's about 4 or 5. No complaints here!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a long distance relationship so we are usually together for a week every 4-5 months. So when we are together it's pretty much everyday.
    However, we lived together for about a year and it was 3-4 times a week

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jabberwox)
    We sleep in the same bed regularly, but we haven't had sex yet.

I assume those who have negged me can't live without regular sex.
    +1

ReputationRep:
    Currently in an LDR, but it wasn't always that way. Before we went long distance, it was a minimum of 7 times per week. Usually double that, since we'd wake up together, and go to sleep together. And when we are together now, since it's such a rarity, it's about the same (if not more!). Once long distance ends for good, I hope to keep it at least once a day. It's a big part of our relationship and we both have high sex drives, so it works. However, it's not about how often it happens, it's about the quality. I'd rather only have sex a couple times per week and having it be amazing, than do it five times a day with mediocre quality. I just lucked out

ReputationRep:
    Zero as my girl is gone

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Result of calculation is undefined.

:getmecoat:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.