Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping to do Children's Nursing - if I get the grades. I currently live in yorkshire so very excited to move to London

ReputationRep:
    I'll be doing psychology in September I don't live far from London so I'll be getting the train in

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emilyyycxox)
    Nah thats all valid reasons you just got to do what you feel right for you, but im sure there is people that you will be friends with on the course and off the course if you decide that it is the place you want to go
    min sure you won't be the oldest, 2 years older that makes you 20ish right? There will be loads of other 20 odd year olds

just do what you want to do xx
    I hit the wrong key haha, im 1 year older, but nevertheless, looking at it all today, i'm going to get myself excited for Southbank and excited for IFS, then on results day i'll do my usual and do whatever I feel like on that day.

When I went to the open day, they said the nurses live seperately don't they, I wonder what it will be like socially, as in whether or not Mclaren house will do much with Bomberg house. Hopefully there isnt a social divide.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Annabel going to be doing adult nursing in September

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nataliefitz)
    I'm hoping to do Children's Nursing - if I get the grades. I currently live in yorkshire so very excited to move to London
    I'm coming from lincolnshire so quite away out as well! are you nervous about moving far away? ive got mixed feelings!

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, are you going to the applicant day next week? Yeah I'm mixed too! But the uni seems really good and the placements are amazing )

ReputationRep:
    I am moving to London to do Mental Health Nursing at Southbank, but renting privately

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    im new here and this might be completely off topic but has anyone NOT heard back from LSBU for mental health nursing yet??
    I had my interview on the 27th of march, they said they'd get back to me the week after but it's been 2 weeks now and the suspense is killing me!!
    I really want to get in but not knowing is just horrendous especially because I've had so many unsusscefuls!

Hope someone will see this and reply.

thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollied)
    I hit the wrong key haha, im 1 year older, but nevertheless, looking at it all today, i'm going to get myself excited for Southbank and excited for IFS, then on results day i'll do my usual and do whatever I feel like on that day.

When I went to the open day, they said the nurses live seperately don't they, I wonder what it will be like socially, as in whether or not Mclaren house will do much with Bomberg house. Hopefully there isnt a social divide.

Thats probably best to do, and yeah nurses do live a Way because of the crazy shift times and anti-social hours of the course haha

well im sure you will make the best decision for you you will have to let us know when you have decided xx

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Super love;42200045]Hey guys!
    im new here and this might be completely off topic but has anyone NOT heard back from LSBU for mental health nursing yet??
    I had my interview on the 27th of march, they said they'd get back to me the week after but it's been 2 weeks now and the suspense is killing me!!
    I really want to get in but not knowing is just horrendous especially because I've had so many unsusscefuls!

thank you[

I would call admissions and see if there is an expected response time

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=NicTre;42208307]
    (Original post by Super love)
    Hey guys!

thank you[

I would call admissions and see if there is an expected response time
    Thank you, I'll call them first thing on Monday morning.

ReputationRep:
    i am having interview can anyone tell me how its like??

ReputationRep:
    Heyy!
    Im Katie, ill be doing diagnostic ragiography!
    Very excited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammmi)
    i am having interview can anyone tell me how its like??
    Hey!

Basically, you do the maths and English tests first, then those who've failed are sent home straight away, those who've passed have a group discussion for about 15 minutes while being observed and then you have a one to one interview afterwards. I was interviewed by 2 people and they ask you questions generally about the skills and qualities you have etc.
    When is your interview?
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm new on this site, and it's cool to see loads of people for LSBU

I'm Bronwyn, and I have accepted an unconditional for the baking technology course, and have a place at Mclaren house - anyone else doing baking or staying at Mclaren? I havent had a chance to do an open day yet, so I have no clue what I'm throwing myself into, lol! Oh well, it's all decided so I guess come September I'll just have to hold my breath and jump fun fun fun!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm doing forensic science I'm staying at mclaren house, well I've got an offer and it says single room, before i pay Ia want to make sure it's definitley an en suite room? anyone help?

ReputationRep:
    I might firm LSBU to study Occupational therapy. I don't know which uni to choose between LSBU and YSJ.

ReputationRep:
    How long did it take until you guys were made an offer for childrens nursing? Ive had my interview on the 15th April.. suspense is killing me!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hafzaaa)
    How long did it take until you guys were made an offer for childrens nursing? Ive had my interview on the 15th April.. suspense is killing me!!!!!
    I heard the day after... But that was in October when it was quiet! Can be up to 2 weeks though good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pipsqueak :))
    I heard the day after... But that was in October when it was quiet! Can be up to 2 weeks though good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay
    Im so scared

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.