Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Any actual laugh out loud tv shows? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Blackadder (goes forth specifically)

ReputationRep:
    The Hotel (series 2+3). It's a reality TV show but the management and staff are so terrible it's hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    Red Dwarf, Blackadder, Spaced, and The Mighty Boosh, and French & Saunders have all made me laugh out loud.

ReputationRep:
    I think New Girl is hilarious, personally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexU)
    Community! Its American and its hilarious! Well the first 2 series were hilarious, the third one, not so much, but its by far the best comedic TV show out now.
    Agreed. Season 4 is good as well, but it's just not the same as it was without Dan Harmon, plus Chevy Chase is leaving at the end of the season. I hope they recast Pierce with only Abed noticing something's different...

ReputationRep:
    the daily show

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if you are into panel shows because some, such as 8 out of 10 cats and celebrity juice always make me laugh!

ReputationRep:
    Frasier
    Father Ted

ReputationRep:
    If you're into politics and can get your hands on a box set then I would definitely recommend The Thick Of It, it's absolutely brilliant! Otherwise all eight series of Peep Show are on 4oD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nickini)
    Agreed. Season 4 is good as well, but it's just not the same as it was without Dan Harmon, plus Chevy Chase is leaving at the end of the season. I hope they recast Pierce with only Abed noticing something's different...
    I heard about that, im not too broken up as Pierce wasnt one of my favourite characters anyway. (Troy and Abed are! ). Hahaha thats a good plan actually! Im keeping my fingers that the writers up their game if it gets renewed for a season 5

ReputationRep:
    Friday night dinner.

ReputationRep:
    Miranda can be quite funny. Heading Out is also hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    I always laugh out loud when I watch Father Ted, no matter how many times I've seen the episode before!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    ~ Miranda
    ~ Friends

ReputationRep:
    Who's line is it Anyway?
    Fresh meat
    The Inbetweeners
    Friends
    Blackadder (In particular Blackadder II and Goes Fourth)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    I quite like programmes such as Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother, they have interesting light-hearted stories and mildly humourous but barely ever make me actually laugh, like a smile at most and maybe a couple of laughs here and there. Only a few shows have actually made me laugh like Only Fools and Horses or Mr Bean, I dunno if that's just me lol. Any recommendations that you get your gut busting?
    Arrested Development

The Thick Of It

ReputationRep:
    Community made me cry with laughter! Soo good.
    Also Parks and recreation and the Office US (the first season is a bit meh for both shows but from season 2 onwards it's comedy gold).

ReputationRep:
    2 Broke Girls!

ReputationRep:
    Peep Show, worth it just for the Johnson and Super Hans; I'm Alan Partridge and Knowing Me Knowing You with Alan Partridge, Father Ted, Fraiser (early) and Parks and Recreation are also good

ReputationRep:
    Archer, 20 minutes of brilliance every week.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.