The Student Room Group

POLL. Emma watson is the prettiest person alive

Scroll to see replies

Not the best in the world, but woodplow with the force of 1000 TSR virgins
Reply 21
Original post by upthegunners
She is nothing near as good looking as Emma Watson.

i disagree, but beauty is subjective.
Original post by Millie228
I see pretty as a mild version of "beautiful". If you're the prettiest person alive, surely you have to be beautiful. Which I don't think she is at all, just my opinion. Pretty, but not beautiful.

We seem to have different definitions. To me, someone's who's really pretty is beautiful, but both those things are slightly different from hot. Pretty and beautiful are about the face only, hot includes the body.
Reply 23
She was born in Paris thus more a french fancy than english rose
Original post by Nick1sHere

'but woodplow with the force of 1000 TSR virgins'

Spoiler

Emma Watsons a nicely toasted piece of toast that i'd enjoy with a cup of tea. Shes not my bacon and eggs sorry.
Original post by pandabird
She is beautiful but to me Emma Stone tops her.
She has a very 'harsh' face compared to Emma Watson. Emma Watson's has more subtle features.
Reply 27
She is v hot when she has long hair
Reply 28
It seems unlikely that the prettiest person alive would by coincidence also be a major celebrity before they were considered to be attractive, but if 'most pretty' was a popularity contest then she might win it.
She is very pretty...but saying she is the "prettiest person alive" might be taking it a bit too far :redface:

Hnnnnng
I think she's absolutely beautiful. With or without long hair.

Total girl crush!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32

Hnnnnng

What is that from? :O

Some new film that shes in... I don't know exactly, I just remember seeing the thread on a forum I go to
Reply 34
Original post by manchesterunited15
We seem to have different definitions. To me, someone's who's really pretty is beautiful, but both those things are slightly different from hot. Pretty and beautiful are about the face only, hot includes the body.

I think 'hot' also includes the face. Some women have a more hot/ sexy face such as Megan Fox and Angelina whereas some have a very pretty but more innocent face, like Natalie Portman.
Reply 35

The Bling Ring I think
She is very beautiful indeed.

Hnnnnng

Okay, she is hot. Look at that tongue, mmmmmmm

Mate, you'd kill her.
Reply 39
jennifer lawrence is in my opinion THE girl. she is obviously stunning and healthy and her major advantage is her radiant personality. i know many people think she is over-promoted but she is my girl crush :smile:
youtube: jennifer lawrence funny. there are 5 parts and she is hilarious. i always watch them when im feeling low

emma watson is pretty hot too, but i wouldnt classify her as the hottest on earth

Quick Reply

Latest