Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat.princess)
    I thought I had replied but it hadn't worked :s and i'm from stoke/Cheshire area. never heard of that place before, is it long to travel to the uni from?
    Haha don't worry, nobody's ever heard of Carlisle! Its only an hour and a bit away so not too far. You applied for accomodation and stuff yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kate1209_)
    Haha don't worry, nobody's ever heard of Carlisle! Its only an hour and a bit away so not too far. You applied for accomodation and stuff yet?
    I have travel for near 4hours so you've got it good and ye finance just heard back from and applied for city single en suits. What bout you?

ReputationRep:
    Hey anyone for Business Information Systems Management course?

ReputationRep:
    Criminology, anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zeeus07)
    Hey anyone for Business Information Systems Management course?
    similar - im doing IT Management for Business?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holliemac)
    similar - im doing IT Management for Business?
    Gr8. Almost same. So any reviews of this course and did you apply for the accomodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gumtrees)
    Criminology, anyone?
    Yes! Quite excited, seems as though there's a few people doing criminology whereabouts you travelling from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Etakotoole)
    Yes! Quite excited, seems as though there's a few people doing criminology whereabouts you travelling from?
    Near Liverpool! And you?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for Psychology?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruth7472)
    Im starting in september anyone else studying international business management?
    I might be, its my firm choice

ReputationRep:
    I have travel for near 4hours so you've got it good and ye finance just heard back from and applied for city single en suits. What bout you?
    Yeah city en suites too, I'm getting impatient now I just want to find out where I'm going to be living! Don't suppose you've found anyone else doing fashion yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gumtrees)
    Near Liverpool! And you?

Dublin! Super excited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kate1209_)
    Yeah city en suites too, I'm getting impatient now I just want to find out where I'm going to be living! Don't suppose you've found anyone else doing fashion yet?
    I know i am as well its taking them ages :/ and nope no one else i could try post another thread just for fashion students. Ive liked the univsity things on facebook to see if can find anyone that way to but no luck so far.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied for computer forensics?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody thinking of joining the ladies football team?!

ReputationRep:
    Anybody thinking of joining the ladies football team?!
    Was thinking about it of I'm totally honest haven't played football in 2 years!! So I might stick to my gymnastics

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikita-Marie)
    Was thinking about it of I'm totally honest haven't played football in 2 years!! So I might stick to my gymnastics

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I haven't played in six years, not on a team anyway! Nothing more than just a kick about with my little sister, be a good way to make some friends tho, plus I love football! not sure what other teams they have, but planning on signing up for a few!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't played in six years, not on a team anyway! Nothing more than just a kick about with my little sister, be a good way to make some friends tho, plus I love football! not sure what other teams they have, but planning on signing up for a few!
    Sounds like a good idea I can't wait to get there and see what's on offer if I'm honest!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know i am as well its taking them ages :/ and nope no one else i could try post another thread just for fashion students. Ive liked the univsity things on facebook to see if can find anyone that way to but no luck so far.
    I got my offer for accomodation yesterday, Winn Studios... which isn't too bad I suppose! Yeah I've joined the facebook ones too, saw someone for fashion communication but nothing for fashion yet

ReputationRep:
    Doing criminology

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.