Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloclomarie93)
    got my first (trial) shift in Costa tomorrow, any advice on what to expect?
    LOTS of dishwashing and cleaning tables. That's literally ALL I did for my first week. I didn't know how to do anything else.

ReputationRep:
    What is the till system like? I start in 2 weeks and I've never worked on a till before. Any tips?

ReputationRep:
    For those who had interviews with costa

How did your interview go? and what sort of questions were they asking?. I got a call from Costa myself about two days ago and were basically asking me for an interview, but sort of panicked and asked if i can do it during the weekend and that they'll call me back(hopefully).
    For the interview, I know you have to dress smart, but would that mean having to wear like a suit and tie? im not sure what to wear as I have some decent dark jeans with formal shirts? and what would be the best way to prepare for an interview with them?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Got a trial shift at Costa on Sunday. Any ideas what i should expect?

ReputationRep:
    Not to sure if anyone still visits this thread, but I've got a on job experience at costa tomorrow for 2 hours. The interview went well and they asked me to come in for the O.J.E. They said wear all black, so I'm just wondering if anyone else has had to do one of these and what you would wear etc.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.