The Student Room Group

Major procrastination problem

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I did this for the last two days just did nothing and now I'm feeling bad about it.
Reply 22
Original post by a10
I did this for the last two days just did nothing and now I'm feeling bad about it.

I just feel guilty the whole time... so it's not even as though I'm fully relaxing/enjoying myself. Ugh.
Reply 23
Original post by Raihan.
Is using TSR procrastinating? In your own opinion

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah. Cause I just sit around reading through pointless threads.
Reply 24
Original post by ummm
I just feel guilty the whole time... so it's not even as though I'm fully relaxing/enjoying myself. Ugh.

Same here and I'm starting to get frustrated as well haven't been going to gym due to laziness, haven't been doing martial arts training, haven't been revising and yet I'm wasting all this precious time on YouTube or TSR. FML.
Stop procrastinating and Just do it.
Reply 26
Original post by a10
Same here and I'm starting to get frustrated as well haven't been going to gym due to laziness, haven't been doing martial arts training, haven't been revising and yet I'm wasting all this precious time on YouTube or TSR. FML.

This is exactly me! There's so many things I want to do but I just can't bring myself to do any of it cause I'm just sat around reading pointless threads, sitting on twitter and watching weird YouTube videos.

That's it. I'm gunna reform my life starting tomorrow. No more of this crap. Enough thinking about it and wishing that I could stop. I have to actually do it.
Reply 27
Original post by upthegunners
Stop procrastinating and Just do it.

I might actually print this out and stick it somewhere.
Nike is the answer to all my problems.
Reply 28
Original post by Raihan.
Haha and you made this topic to make your situation worse I guess. Because now you're just wasting more time on TSR

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I'm using it to find ways to stop. Now it's motivated me so I'm going to implement the ideas starting tomorrow.
Same here. I've done nothing all week. I got 4Us in jan exams. I went to the doctor to see if I had ADD but he didn't help at all

Posted from TSR iPad
Original post by ummm
I might actually print this out and stick it somewhere.
Nike is the answer to all my problems.

:wink:
Ughh I feel your pain, I've spent the whole easter holiday procrastinating, and now I know I'm going to have a mad rush finishing a project and revising for exams. Every semester I promise myself I won't let it get that bad again, and yet if anything it's getting worse. Like it's not even just work now, for instance I've been putting off packing to go back to uni and now it's 20 past midnight and I'm leaving in the morning and I've got to pack tonight, which is going to **** up my sleeping pattern more, which is going to decrease my productivity further. Argh!
Reply 32
Original post by anonymouse01
Same here. I've done nothing all week. I got 4Us in jan exams. I went to the doctor to see if I had ADD but he didn't help at all

Posted from TSR iPad

We can do it! It's not too late to do great in our exams if we start working now. We still have plenty of time.

:smile:

(trying to keep myself motivated, haha)
Reply 33
Original post by ummm
This is exactly me! There's so many things I want to do but I just can't bring myself to do any of it cause I'm just sat around reading pointless threads, sitting on twitter and watching weird YouTube videos.

That's it. I'm gunna reform my life starting tomorrow. No more of this crap. Enough thinking about it and wishing that I could stop. I have to actually do it.

I'm banning myself from YouTube for a whole week i must not touch or even lay my eyes on it, starting tommorow. I'm also going to dtart getting **** done and stop being lazy and give myself new ambitions(I wana learn French over the summer) and I'm not to touch TSR for a whole week too.I need change and start doing useful things in life and actually get out and do something fun.
Original post by ummm
We can do it! It's not too late to do great in our exams if we start working now. We still have plenty of time.

:smile:

(trying to keep myself motivated, haha)

I've been saying this to myself for 4 years, no lie

Posted from TSR iPad
Reply 35
Original post by PointeShoes-x
Ughh I feel your pain, I've spent the whole easter holiday procrastinating, and now I know I'm going to have a mad rush finishing a project and revising for exams. Every semester I promise myself I won't let it get that bad again, and yet if anything it's getting worse. Like it's not even just work now, for instance I've been putting off packing to go back to uni and now it's 20 past midnight and I'm leaving in the morning and I've got to pack tonight, which is going to **** up my sleeping pattern more, which is going to decrease my productivity further. Argh!

I completely agree with you! It's gotten worse really. Like lately I haven't even been bothered to do stuff like clean my room or go downstairs to get something out of my bag. It's like... when it hits 6pm I just think "oh, it's fine, I can still do a good solid six hours of work if I really want to"... but then I never end up doing anything. It's just an endless cycle of laziness. :frown:

You'd better get started on the packing! I'm sure you could do it in an hour if you tried. :smile:
Reply 36
Original post by anonymouse01

Posted from TSR iPad

Was that for A2 exams? Pick yourself up bro!! Don't give up.
Reply 37
Original post by a10
I'm banning myself from YouTube for a whole week i must not touch or even lay my eyes on it, starting tommorow. I'm also going to dtart getting **** done and stop being lazy and give myself new ambitions(I wana learn French over the summer) and I'm not to touch TSR for a whole week too.I need change and start doing useful things in life and actually get out and do something fun.

Yeah!!! Let's do this together. Enough of this crap now. It's just making us depressed. Let's actually do productive things with our lives! Good luck!
Reply 38
Original post by ummm
Yeah!!! Let's do this together. Enough of this crap now. It's just making us depressed. Let's actually do productive things with our lives! Good luck!

May the gods be with you..

Good luck! :pierre:

*In the mean while since its my last day of being on TSR before I stop for a week we may as well enjoy our last moments* :lol:
Reply 39
Original post by a10
May the gods be with you..

Good luck! :Pierre:

*In the mean while since its my last day of being on TSR before I stop for a week we may as well enjoy our last moments* :lol:

Hahahahahaha! May as well make the most of it while we can :wink:

May the gods give us strength to survive this

:crossedf:

Quick Reply

Latest