Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I did this for the last two days just did nothing and now I'm feeling bad about it.

ReputationRep:
    That was quite interesting! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a10)
    I did this for the last two days just did nothing and now I'm feeling bad about it.
    I just feel guilty the whole time... so it's not even as though I'm fully relaxing/enjoying myself. Ugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raihan.)
    Is using TSR procrastinating? In your own opinion

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah. Cause I just sit around reading through pointless threads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ummm)
    I just feel guilty the whole time... so it's not even as though I'm fully relaxing/enjoying myself. Ugh.
    Same here and I'm starting to get frustrated as well haven't been going to gym due to laziness, haven't been doing martial arts training, haven't been revising and yet I'm wasting all this precious time on YouTube or TSR. FML.

ReputationRep:
    Stop procrastinating and Just do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a10)
    Same here and I'm starting to get frustrated as well haven't been going to gym due to laziness, haven't been doing martial arts training, haven't been revising and yet I'm wasting all this precious time on YouTube or TSR. FML.
    This is exactly me! There's so many things I want to do but I just can't bring myself to do any of it cause I'm just sat around reading pointless threads, sitting on twitter and watching weird YouTube videos.

That's it. I'm gunna reform my life starting tomorrow. No more of this crap. Enough thinking about it and wishing that I could stop. I have to actually do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upthegunners)
    Stop procrastinating and Just do it.
    I might actually print this out and stick it somewhere.
    Nike is the answer to all my problems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raihan.)
    Haha and you made this topic to make your situation worse I guess. Because now you're just wasting more time on TSR

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No I'm using it to find ways to stop. Now it's motivated me so I'm going to implement the ideas starting tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Same here. I've done nothing all week. I got 4Us in jan exams. I went to the doctor to see if I had ADD but he didn't help at all

Posted from TSR iPad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ummm)
    I might actually print this out and stick it somewhere.
    Nike is the answer to all my problems.

ReputationRep:
    Ughh I feel your pain, I've spent the whole easter holiday procrastinating, and now I know I'm going to have a mad rush finishing a project and revising for exams. Every semester I promise myself I won't let it get that bad again, and yet if anything it's getting worse. Like it's not even just work now, for instance I've been putting off packing to go back to uni and now it's 20 past midnight and I'm leaving in the morning and I've got to pack tonight, which is going to **** up my sleeping pattern more, which is going to decrease my productivity further. Argh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymouse01)
    Same here. I've done nothing all week. I got 4Us in jan exams. I went to the doctor to see if I had ADD but he didn't help at all

Posted from TSR iPad
    We can do it! It's not too late to do great in our exams if we start working now. We still have plenty of time.

(trying to keep myself motivated, haha)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ummm)
    This is exactly me! There's so many things I want to do but I just can't bring myself to do any of it cause I'm just sat around reading pointless threads, sitting on twitter and watching weird YouTube videos.

That's it. I'm gunna reform my life starting tomorrow. No more of this crap. Enough thinking about it and wishing that I could stop. I have to actually do it.
    I'm banning myself from YouTube for a whole week i must not touch or even lay my eyes on it, starting tommorow. I'm also going to dtart getting **** done and stop being lazy and give myself new ambitions(I wana learn French over the summer) and I'm not to touch TSR for a whole week too.I need change and start doing useful things in life and actually get out and do something fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ummm)
    We can do it! It's not too late to do great in our exams if we start working now. We still have plenty of time.

(trying to keep myself motivated, haha)
    I've been saying this to myself for 4 years, no lie

Posted from TSR iPad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PointeShoes-x)
    Ughh I feel your pain, I've spent the whole easter holiday procrastinating, and now I know I'm going to have a mad rush finishing a project and revising for exams. Every semester I promise myself I won't let it get that bad again, and yet if anything it's getting worse. Like it's not even just work now, for instance I've been putting off packing to go back to uni and now it's 20 past midnight and I'm leaving in the morning and I've got to pack tonight, which is going to **** up my sleeping pattern more, which is going to decrease my productivity further. Argh!
    I completely agree with you! It's gotten worse really. Like lately I haven't even been bothered to do stuff like clean my room or go downstairs to get something out of my bag. It's like... when it hits 6pm I just think "oh, it's fine, I can still do a good solid six hours of work if I really want to"... but then I never end up doing anything. It's just an endless cycle of laziness.

You'd better get started on the packing! I'm sure you could do it in an hour if you tried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymouse01)

Posted from TSR iPad
    Was that for A2 exams? Pick yourself up bro!! Don't give up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a10)
    I'm banning myself from YouTube for a whole week i must not touch or even lay my eyes on it, starting tommorow. I'm also going to dtart getting **** done and stop being lazy and give myself new ambitions(I wana learn French over the summer) and I'm not to touch TSR for a whole week too.I need change and start doing useful things in life and actually get out and do something fun.
    Yeah!!! Let's do this together. Enough of this crap now. It's just making us depressed. Let's actually do productive things with our lives! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ummm)
    Yeah!!! Let's do this together. Enough of this crap now. It's just making us depressed. Let's actually do productive things with our lives! Good luck!
    May the gods be with you..

Good luck! :pierre:

*In the mean while since its my last day of being on TSR before I stop for a week we may as well enjoy our last moments* :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a10)
    May the gods be with you..

Good luck! :Pierre:

*In the mean while since its my last day of being on TSR before I stop for a week we may as well enjoy our last moments* :lol:
    Hahahahahaha! May as well make the most of it while we can

May the gods give us strength to survive this

:crossedf:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.