Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rising_Sun)
    HI, I am thinking of applying here at St Marks Residence. Can you please PM me the photos and videos yours sister took ?

BTW i am coming there to study Molecular Medicine, coming from India. Which course are you coming to and from where ?
    Sure I will send some videos and Pics for you first thing tomorrow as I am just getting home from work. I am studying ICT in Education and coming from the British Virgin Islands (Caribbean). I am so very excited.
    Regards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vggirl)
    Sure I will send some videos and Pics for you first thing tomorrow as I am just getting home from work. I am studying ICT in Education and coming from the British Virgin Islands (Caribbean). I am so very excited.
    Regards.
    Hi, there

If you can also send me a copy that would be very nice
    Loads of THX~

My e-mail address: [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EvaL)
    Hi, there

Loads of THX~
    Once you see those, you will love it. I can assure you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EvaL)
    Hi, there

Loads of THX~

My e-mail address: [email protected]
    Sure - just sent!

ReputationRep:
    Regards.
    Hey, thanks for your response, I made my decision and also applied to st.marks I hope I wouldn't be bothering you too much but could you to send me the pictures as well? My email address is [email protected]
    the website doesn't have enough images and information about st.marks as it should.
    But based on it being a postgraduate only residence I think it's more ideal and shared kitchens will force me to socialize with more people and so hopefully make the getting to know people part of this easier

I am from Kenya and coming to study advertising and design... Am so excited, looking forward to meeting you

ReputationRep:
    Sure - just sent!
    Eh, what happened.? Why I havent received yet? >.<:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EvaL)
    Eh, what happened.? Why I havent received yet? >.<:eek:
    Got it~! Thank you so so so much~! love ya~

ReputationRep:
    So i think we all 3 will be staying near by

ReputationRep:
    So i think we all 3 will be staying near by
    Guess yes! So very excited to meet you all in September.I'm a Chinese girl, my major IMM.

ReputationRep:
    I am an Indian and will be studying molecular medicine

ReputationRep:
    And I am an island Girl hailing from the Caribbean studying ICT and Education

ReputationRep:
    And am a Kenyan girl and will be studying Advertising and Design

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't seen the pictures of St.Marks though, could one of you please send them to me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akenamay)
    I still haven't seen the pictures of St.Marks though, could one of you please send them to me?
    Sure we can send, pm your mail ID

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EvaL)
    Guess yes! So very excited to meet you all in September.I'm a Chinese girl, my major IMM.
    I am an Indian and will be studying molecular medicine
    And I am an island Girl hailing from the Caribbean studying ICT and Education
    And am a Kenyan girl and will be studying Advertising and Design
    Nice combination of International personalities

ReputationRep:
    Nice combination of International personalities
    Yea, definitely! Your majors all sound soooo exciting. I am actually stepping into a totally different area from what I've learned at undergraduate phase. A little upset, to be frank

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EvaL)
    Yea, definitely! Your majors all sound soooo exciting. I am actually stepping into a totally different area from what I've learned at undergraduate phase. A little upset, to be frank
    What's your major, what does 'IMM' stand for?

ReputationRep:
    Hello, Im thinking of St Mark's Residence, too. would like to see other pics if anyone of you could send me a copy that will be great!! ([email protected]) thx a lot <3

ReputationRep:
    What's your major, what does 'IMM' stand for?
    International Marketing Management:rolleyes:, business area.

ReputationRep:
    As of now, i will not be joining you guys .
    I got offer from Newcastle and exactly the course I was looking for, so I might firm there itself.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.