Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Shall I learn it all and then just do loads of practice essays? I'm not really sure how to revise for this

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any teleological/design argument notes or a good website?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There's quite some good websites e.g. Rsrevision and get revising. Both have good material!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey I do OCR and am at AS level at the moment.

First I copy up the notes my teacher gives me into my own revision book
    then I make flashcards
    then I do essays for each topic
    also I have done a powerpoint which has the pro's and con's of each ethical theory and some other random powerpoints too.

I will try to do mind maps as one of you suggested - this seems a good idea! Oh also posters help!

Also here is a link to one of the powerpoints I made (I try to make it funny so I remember it better). Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    Do we need to include quotes? Does adding them increase your marks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyQ)
    Do we need to include quotes? Does adding them increase your marks?
    Definitely, include both scholarly quotes and examples!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, how's your revision going? My AQA philosophy and ethics exams are on 13th! Less than 2 weeks :eek:

Im almost done, just need to practice some more essays and hope I can write quickly in the exam!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiring Medic 7)
    Hey guys, how's your revision going? My AQA philosophy and ethics exams are on 13th! Less than 2 weeks :eek:

Im almost done, just need to practice some more essays and hope I can write quickly in the exam!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey there My exams are on the same day, I'm worried I won't finish the exam 1 hour 15 mins is not enough time to write 4 essays! :eek3: And then we have philosophy straight after, so unfair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NOONA.)
    Hey there My exams are on the same day, I'm worried I won't finish the exam 1 hour 15 mins is not enough time to write 4 essays! :eek3: And then we have philosophy straight after, so unfair
    Ikr, its crazy, im worried about my essay structure. Probably gonna go haywire under the time pressure :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Some of the questions are worded weirdly and I get the wrong idea and then my whole answer is irrelevant. Anyone else find this? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.