Posted a countdown in the OP!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    im not getting too nervous yet.. but i will as time passes
    oh god imagine a level results!!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I just want to forget about my exams until results day. I know I've ****ed them up, but there's nothing I can do now and any atrocious grades aren't going to be a surprise, so there's no point in worrying, yannow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    I just want to forget about my exams until results day. I know I've ****ed them up, but there's nothing I can do now and any atrocious grades aren't going to be a surprise, so there's no point in worrying, yannow?
    I think that's a case of easier said than done.

ReputationRep:
    Excited but nervous...
    Anyone else feeling the same?

Think I got an E in PE and probably a D in geography.

I already know I got an A* in maths! Yeaaahhh!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by qwepoizxcmnb)
    I think that's a case of easier said than done.
    Why? Just do things to take your mind off it! I've challenged myself to get out of the house every single day over the entire summer.

(Original post by THEMathlete)
    Excited but nervous...
    Anyone else feeling the same?

Think I got an E in PE and probably a D in geography.

I already know I got an A* in maths! Yeaaahhh!
    I got an A* in maths too, AKA my only good grade. I didn't to well in geography but my coursework was alright so maybe that will salvage a pass :lol: I know I definitely failed French though

ReputationRep:
    Results day is on my birthday...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by JustRiseAgainst)
    Results day is on my birthday...
    Aww man, I thought the people who had exams on their birthdays had it bad enough! I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, though

ReputationRep:
    [/QUOTE]
    I got an A* in maths too, AKA my only good grade. I didn't to well in geography but my coursework was alright so maybe that will salvage a pass :lol: I know I definitely failed French though [/QUOTE]

I know that French listening was horrible!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Goldenballs97)

I know that French listening was horrible!
    Are you on AQA? During my exam we had two mini powercuts and the bell went off during the last question, so I don't have high hopes Even if I had aced the exam, I'd still fail French because my speaking and writing assessments were $hit so yeah

ReputationRep:
    Are you on AQA? During my exam we had two mini powercuts and the bell went off during the last question, so I don't have high hopes Even if I had aced the exam, I'd still fail French because my speaking and writing assessments were $hit so yeah
    But surely the school told the exam board thus you may get extra marks (only a bit but still)?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yeah aqa, I was just clueless so copied the guy next to me, one of the most idiotic in the bottom set, so no high hopes for me either

ReputationRep:
    yeah aqa, I was just clueless so copied the guy next to me, one of the most idiotic in the bottom set, so no high hopes for me either
    Copy?! How far away are your tables? We have such a big gap we can barely even see each other

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    to be fair so were we, but I tried to judge the multiple choice answers by how he moved his arm!

ReputationRep:
    to be fair so were we, but I tried to judge the multiple choice answers by how he moved his arm!
    LOOOOOOOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am soooooooooooo nervous even thinking about it. I think open mine away from everyone because if i fail anything i know i will break down in tears and embarrass myself like......

ReputationRep:
    Lol u guys seemed to be tensed.
    All I know is that I have got an A* in MATHS, chemistry, accounting and hopefully get an a* in English A, physics, biology, economics, further pure MATHS. And I just hope to get even an A in commerce.

ReputationRep:
    The best result I am predicting I will get is 8A* 1A.
    The worst result would be 3A* 6A.
    But with that said it depends on the Grade boundaries, the attitude of the examiners and the accept column in the mark scheme.

ReputationRep:
    I got an A* in maths too, AKA my only good grade. I didn't to well in geography but my coursework was alright so maybe that will salvage a pass :lol: I know I definitely failed French though
    Same. I'd be happy with a C in French

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My best results would be:
    A*A*A*A*AAAABBCE

Worst set of results would be: A*AAAAABBBBCU

I always expect the worst but hope for the best :/ :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.