Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Gift ideas for someone youre no longer friendly with watch

(Original post by JagSan)
    This EXACT same post was made a few weeks ago...
    well i didnt see it, and it wasnt by me

ReputationRep:
    A slap

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you really want to get her something,how about chocolates or something from the bodyshop(those little almost sample bottles of shampoo/moisturizer/lipbalm ) etc.. get a few of those and wrap it nicely. Or a bracelet/necklace/earrings from Claire's..not that expensive but still nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    well i didnt see it, and it wasnt by me
    It was word-for-word, I don't believe you. Troll or repeat topic.

ReputationRep:
    What about flowers from a petrol station or a box of thorntons from a supermarket like the ones they always do half price. Personally I wouldnt bother with a present if she is acting like that

(Original post by JagSan)
    It was word-for-word, I don't believe you. Troll or repeat topic.
    jeeze, calm down, maybe its because this thread started over a week ago? what are you,forum-police? why would i lie about something like this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    bump..any ideas guys? really stuck and very annoyed in this situation
    Buy her some cheapish shower gel, anyone of my 'friends' who didn't make the effort with we just bought each other that, its a present which is classic so shows a lack of thought

Posted from TSR Mobile

bump - the girl tweeted me,then texted me a few days later the same thing about her "final bday plans" ..not sure how to reply, i have plans to go out that night but not sure what to say to her without being harsh? but maybe i have to in this situation? helpp

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 20, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.