Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    HellO! I am an International Student who has got an offer to do Business COmputing/Computer Science course at LIBT this September. I was just wondering about the quality of Education at Brunel as the rankings dont seem to be very high... Also, How is Brunel for Computer Science? They don't seem to have any accreditation! does that matter?

ReputationRep:
    I live in enfield and i want to go to brunel, it will take me 2 hours to get there, is it worth it????
    I want to live at home and not on campus, so i will be travelling 4 hours a day, is it worth it?
    oh yeah i want to do sports science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abdoabdo)
    I live in enfield and i want to go to brunel, it will take me 2 hours to get there, is it worth it????
    I want to live at home and not on campus, so i will be travelling 4 hours a day, is it worth it?
    oh yeah i want to do sports science
    Personally I think in 1st year its good to experience campus life (although its not for everyone). Two hours is pretty long but if you are willing to do that then thats great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubble_10)
    Hey guys,

So last year when I was in your positions I found TSR to be so helpful! I also found speaking to current students, calmed my nerves a lot. So I'm here for all prospective students to Brunel University. Feel free to ask anything, if you're worried, questions abour freshers week, nights out etc. :top:
    Hi,
    This is slightly unrelated but i was wondering what subjects you took at Alevel because i am not sure what to take and thinking of doing a sports science degree?

Thanks
    Jaz x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazzy11)
    Hi,
    This is slightly unrelated but i was wondering what subjects you took at Alevel because i am not sure what to take and thinking of doing a sports science degree?

Thanks
    Jaz x
    No problem. I done BTEC sport science in college. I know people who done A Level PE, biology, psychology

Hope this helps x

ReputationRep:
    Okay thank you for the response and advice!

jas x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.