Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Meeting up in a hotel tonight...advice? Watch

ReputationRep:
    no offence, but you sound easy.

I dont understand if your trying to distungish yourself from the other woman why are you going to give yourself on a plate to him?? why dont you go for a drink or a date and holdback from sex, show him your more than just ons material??

ReputationRep:
    If I were you i'd stay away from this guy...

ReputationRep:
    Let me give you a lecture on why abortion is wrong.

I have a ball in my hand. I drop the ball, now with interfering without the ball it will most definitely fall to the floor. This is its natural cycle. I let go, ball falls, ball hits the ground. The fact that the ball will fall is a fact. Now let me ask you, what is the difference between me releasing the ball, catching it before it even leaves my hand and burning it and me dropping the ball and catching it half-way and burning it. The answer is; there is none! You end a natural cycle before its definite end, you kill of the emotions, the experiences it was definitely going to have; you have killed a person. That is not the worse of it, you have no justification some may get raped and be-forced in to it, some people may have their lives threatened due to birth and be forced in to it but you did it on a whim.

This is my opinion, I am sorry if you do not agree but I feel morally obliged to share it with you.

ReputationRep:
    OP, you sound as if you don't have a single working brain cell going in that head. Where was the thought you put behind this? "By doing what all the other girls do, I will definitely distinguish myself from them"? A hotel being a less awkward place than a bar? Really? Bars are for dates, hotels are for sex.

(Original post by Gray Wolf)
    Let me give you a lecture on why abortion is wrong.

I have a ball in my hand. I drop the ball, now with interfering without the ball it will most definitely fall to the floor. This is its natural cycle. I let go, ball falls, ball hits the ground. The fact that the ball will fall is a fact. Now let me ask you, what is the difference between me releasing the ball, catching it before it even leaves my hand and burning it and me dropping the ball and catching it half-way and burning it. The answer is; there is none! You end a natural cycle before its definite end, you kill of the emotions, the experiences it was definitely going to have; you have killed a person. That is not the worse of it, you have no justification some may get raped and be-forced in to it, some people may have their lives threatened due to birth and be forced in to it but you did it on a whim.

This is my opinion, I am sorry if you do not agree but I feel morally obliged to share it with you.
    Now let me share an opinion I am morally obliged to share with you:
    GTFO - your justification is nonsensical and applies to thousands of things the human race does every day.

ReputationRep:
    He's probably hanging out the back of you as we speak...
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    (Original post by daisy136)
    3 months ago I got pregnant from a ONS, we've been texting since and he helped me though the abortion by phone calls and messaging, he wanted to go with me on the day but I wanted to do it alone.

It's been nearly a month gone and he's still texting daily. We've both admitted we like each other and don't want one another to get with anyone else. I felt it would be kind of awkward meeting in a bar after only seeing each other once and everything which happened, so I booked and payed for the hotel and this will be the second time we've seen each other... We've agreed it's either make or break.

I think sex is one the cards (protected of course), although I am on period and we've discussed it and he's a bit iffy because of it.

He's had sex with around 40 girls, I kind of want to distinguish myself and make more of a connection. He's seen about 7 pictures of me and obviously we were both drunk the night we met and it was 3 months ago, obviously the pictures I've sent are me at my best and worried he doesn't find me that attractive. Feeling a little self conscious because I'm on my period and have broken out in a 2 or 3 spots on my face, including a very dry red one right under my eye
    I cannot believe you are even entertaining the idea of meeting this guy, I thought in your last thread you weren't going to meet him? Not being horrible but I am sure you asked for advice about whether it was a good idea in another thread and course we all said no, yet you are meeting him anyway?

ReputationRep:
    These threads are pointless. You're not going to listen, so why ask for our advice?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.