The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Visual communication at BIAD starting 2013 anyone?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SessBub
Hi I've got an offer for Viscom photography and made it my firm!
Have you guys applied for accommodation yet? X

i'm doing photography, its my firm and i got the grades for it!:smile:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 21
I'm doing Visual Comm, Graphic Communication, anyone else? Also.. when do you find out if you've actually got a place?:confused:
Original post by sxph
I'm doing Visual Comm, Graphic Communication, anyone else? Also.. when do you find out if you've actually got a place?:confused:

Waaap! Me to! :wink:..think you should get your grades round August? Then once the Uni finds out they'll get in touch.x
i'm so giddy for freshers 2013 at BCU, hope us visual communication people are all together so i don't feel lonely:smile:!
Hey, i'm gonna do the course vis comm photography in september, was wondering who else is? :smile:
I got my grades for visual comm photography :smile:
Original post by abigailroseee
Hey, i'm gonna do the course vis comm photography in september, was wondering who else is? :smile:

I am :-)!
Original post by MattHarrison
Waaap! Me to! :wink:..think you should get your grades round August? Then once the Uni finds out they'll get in touch.x

Hey I will be studying Visual Communication (Graphics) cant wait to start!x :biggrin:
Reply 28
Original post by MattHarrison

Yay! I've already got my grades and my insurance has changed theirs to unconditional so just waiting on BCU! X
Siiiik!... The Vis.Com Bandits are starting to assemble!...:biggrin:...lol xx
Brill! :smile: i'm so nervous to start! I'm not gonna know anyone!! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
My offer for BCU has changed to unconditional! Hopefully will hear about accommodation soon! Anyone else had this happen??
Reply 32
Got my Confirmation! Waiting to hear on accomodation now :biggrin:
Reply 33
Offer changed to unconditional for Vis Comm Graphics :smile:
We should make a facebook page where we can all add each other, so atleast by the time we start we should atleast know someone :biggrin:
Reply 35
Place has been confirmed! If anyone wants to add me on Facebook let me know!
Reply 36
Original post by Ishkabibble
We should make a facebook page where we can all add each other, so atleast by the time we start we should atleast know someone :biggrin:

Good idea!
If you guys like I can make the fb page, and post the link here :smile:
Reply 38
That would be great! I'm so excited for September!
Just made the page, I'm super excited for September too!!!

https://www.facebook.com/BIADviscom2013

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending