Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    check
    http://www.city.ac.uk/new-students
    on a regular basis fir uptodate informayion on how to register, life in london, induction week timetable...

ReputationRep:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/425743334190367/

the Official City University Students Union Freshers week page !

www.culsu.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    we are starting on the 23

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit lost about whats going on for fresha week, I haven't got any information on it- do I just attend for certain activity. And do i need to show anything like Id that I'm a student

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warda_s)
    I'm a bit lost about whats going on for fresha week, I haven't got any information on it- do I just attend for certain activity. And do i need to show anything like Id that I'm a student
    As i posted before check:

* www.culsu.co.uk/events to have all the freshers events organised by the Students Union and explanations on how to get tickets for certain events

* www.city.ac.uk/new-students and find your course in the induction section which will give you the timetable for the first week. There are also tons of info on how to get an oyster card, how to register in person, how to get info on accommodation, how to get a council tax letter etc...

I guess youll find everything you need and more there !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tangotangodelta)
    As i posted before check:

* www.culsu.co.uk/events to have all the freshers events organised by the Students Union and explanations on how to get tickets for certain events

* www.city.ac.uk/new-students and find your course in the induction section which will give you the timetable for the first week. There are also tons of info on how to get an oyster card, how to register in person, how to get info on accommodation, how to get a council tax letter etc...

I guess youll find everything you need and more there !
    Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.